The reason am asking this is because I broke up with my bf 3-4 months ago.. The reason I did so was cos I failed school and had to repeat junior year! My whole life was a mess and everything that happened in my past was haunting me.. My whirl life was just a MESS! I pushed everyone away literally everyone.. I also moved schools and didn't make friends with anyone in my current school or anywhere am just alone!!! Am doing nothing else in my life than studying.. Haven't hung out with any of my previous friends.. And tbh am glad I didn't am feeling a little better now! And getting better grades and all! I just really miss him! Sometimes when something good happens with my I'd really wanna tell him then I remember that we're not friends anymore.. It's killing me so bad! I didn't break it off cos I fell out of love with him I just really needed space to think and sort thins out! To know what I want.. Maybe it was stupid what I have done.. But I just wasn't in a good environment to think
Jane059 Jane059 18-21 6 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Talk to him, maybe you guys can work things out.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter what I would do. It matters what your ex would do and you won't know by asking anyone other than him.

Best Answer

Sounds to me like you just needed to clear your head and refocus. Maybe he didn't understand why that also meant excluding him, but I don't see that you did any wrong. If you do love him and he didn't do anything wrong to cause the break-up, then I see nothing wrong with wanting to get back together. Perhaps now that things have settle for you, you can talk to him or send him a message explaining what was going on, that you miss him, and want to start things fresh.

Best Answer

What until summer time and find a nice boy and hold hands and be happy then.

Best Answer

That's really going to up to your ex, don't you think. You probably hurt him.<br />
You'd have to convince him that things have changed and he can trust this won't happen again.

Best Answer