warriortears warriortears 22-25 18 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

Maybe for the first few seconds. I have a very curious nature, I always examine things, pretty much regardless of what it is, but with some standards of course, I don't want someone to feel stared at. After that I see no reason why I should do that honestly.

Best Answer

Actually, I would be for the first minute or so. If the conversation is good enough, then i wouldn't notice after the first minute or so. if the conversation is boring, that would be all i would be focusing on, and after a couple of minutes, I would be looking for a way out of there quick.

Best Answer

No. I have several friends and family members who've had acne or still dealing with it.

Best Answer

Yes, I would want to play connect the dots---- Okay I am only joking.<br />
No it would not bother me. At one time or another we all have one someplace.

Best Answer

jokes are half-meant..

Best Answer

Not all of the time. I have dealt with acne off and on most of my adult life. Why would I be offended by someone who suffers from it the same as me ?

Best Answer

I always make a huge effort not 2 b distracted by this or any other physical absurdity of my interlocutor...

Best Answer

why do you?

Best Answer

Not at all.

Best Answer

No. My nephews are young adults and are dealing with acne. It doesn't make them any less a person.

Best Answer

Of course you are, but such thing is not everything about a person and doesn't really count in social relations. More important is, if the person is nice :)

Best Answer

No; not unless there were open running sores. That would trouble me.

Best Answer

I don't think so. I look at their eyes.

Best Answer