warriortears warriortears 22-25 18 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

Maybe for the first few seconds. I have a very curious nature, I always examine things, pretty much regardless of what it is, but with some standards of course, I don't want someone to feel stared at. After that I see no reason why I should do that honestly.

Best Answer

Actually, I would be for the first minute or so. If the conversation is good enough, then i wouldn't notice after the first minute or so. if the conversation is boring, that would be all i would be focusing on, and after a couple of minutes, I would be looking for a way out of there quick.

Best Answer

No. I have several friends and family members who've had acne or still dealing with it.

Best Answer

Yes, I would want to play connect the dots---- Okay I am only joking.

No it would not bother me. At one time or another we all have one someplace.

Best Answer

jokes are half-meant..

Best Answer

Not all of the time. I have dealt with acne off and on most of my adult life. Why would I be offended by someone who suffers from it the same as me ?

Best Answer

I always make a huge effort not 2 b distracted by this or any other physical absurdity of my interlocutor...

Best Answer

why do you?

Best Answer

Not at all.

Best Answer

No. I would be revolted and bolt.

Best Answer

No. My nephews are young adults and are dealing with acne. It doesn't make them any less a person.

Best Answer

Of course you are, but such thing is not everything about a person and doesn't really count in social relations. More important is, if the person is nice :)

Best Answer

No; not unless there were open running sores. That would trouble me.

Best Answer

I don't think so. I look at their eyes.

Best Answer