rednot95 rednot95 46-50, M 17 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I was of the opinion that I would never get married again. Been there, done that (have the scrapbook layout) and wasn't going to do it again. I met the most wonderful man and we connected. I knew I loved him but I was stuck in the mode of I will never get married again. Kind of like The Wizard of Oz thinking. "Nobody is going to see the wizard, no way, no how." "I'm not going to get married again, no way, no how." Ten years later, I married him. We are very happy and are expecting twins. I learned. Never say never.

Best Answer

i have 3 wives now and want another one

Best Answer

Getting married in 21st century. Why?

Best Answer

If I had known THEN what I know NOW, I would not have gotten married the first time.

Best Answer

It is unlikely I will marry again, but I will not rule the possibility out entirely. To you? no way...no offense

Best Answer

Been there; done that. If things don't work out with this one, I'm going to find a sexy man (or two) and have a long, torrid affair.

Best Answer

i don't know :D i can't say i will never remarry but not at this time

Best Answer

Im married an this will be the only one lol if this dont work screw it im going to girls.

Best Answer

I did 1 - 4 there will be no more..EVER

Best Answer

It'll never happen again. I'm not even all "ROAR!" about it.. I barely liked the idea the first time. The divorce gave enough reason for me not to bother with it a second (or more) time.

Best Answer

If the first time didn't work out, why not?

Best Answer

I have never been married the first time much less the 2nd time. No think you to any marriage.

Best Answer