seriouslycurious seriouslycurious 22-25 210 Answers Sep 30, 2009

Yes I have, and yes I would....it's such a thrill

Best Answer

What about diseases?
'

Best Answer

Did you swallow? Was other sex involved or just a BJ? Have you ever while fully clothed given a stranger a BJ?

Best Answer

yes in fact my first time sucking **** I was fully clothed

Best Answer

Will you give me one?

Best Answer

Yes I have, once I was at a customers house, and he climbed a step ladder to open the loft wearing a towel round him and it fell down when he put his hands above his head, his cck was right in front of my face, I looked at it then looked up at him, he didn't move so I leaned forward and kissed it, he didn't move so I gave him a blwjb and sucked his blls, I felt so naughty and discracefull and loved it lol

Best Answer

hot, I could not have resisted either

Best Answer

dude couldya *** over to my house 'n check the insulation in the attic
... lemme climb ahead and open the hatch for ya
- rip

Best Answer

The customer is always right. Bet he became your star client after that. I would buy from you after that little act of customer service.

Best Answer

I met a guy from here yesterday to give him a blow job.<br />
and after just a few minutes he took out his **** and sat back, eyes closed.<br />
I had asked to met, to do this. But he didn't hug me or kiss or anything.<br />
So I had to choose.<br />
He was a complete stranger wanting a blow job. With his **** out. I could kneel on his floor and be a **** sucker to him. Or storm off, out raged. I blushed and shook. He was out of it now. It was me and the ****. How much do I want get a ***** in my mouth? What about self-respect.?

Best Answer

wow...hot story...thanks!

Best Answer

and? did you?

Best Answer

Yes, and I have.

Best Answer

I want one!

Best Answer

I have given two strangers BJ's. The first was a pizza delivery guy, he was very shocked, poor guy just kept asking me what I was doing. It had been about 6 months since my divorce and something just came over me when he walked in. <br />
The other was at a co-workers wedding party, it was late and we had been dancing most of the night, I grabbed his hand and we just walked to the woods behind the house. After I was finished he wanted to go down on me but I told him I was not going to lay down on the ground. We went back to the house and just wandered around a little, ended up in a bedroom upstairs.

Best Answer

Yes. Especially would love to get down to my knees for a stranger who can read a **** when he sees her and is not afraid to open his zipper and state his need without any chit chat.

Best Answer

Would you be fully clothed while you were on your knees? Would you swallow?

Best Answer

Yes I would be fully clothed. If he approaches me and takes **** out he just wants my mouth around him, right? So why to even waste time undressing? He would probably care less and would disappear after emptying his balls in my mouth anyway. Being fully dressed also means I can suck him almost anywhere.

Best Answer

Does he have a gun pointed at my head? If so, with enthusiasm.

Best Answer

my partner and i spend every weekend at the adult bookstore givin strangers ********

Best Answer

what bookstore is this?

Best Answer

Mmmm sure would and have...just love it!

Best Answer

Do you swallow?

Best Answer

I need one from you.

Best Answer

I would love too, if the chance arrises. I couldn't ask, but if someone would put my hand on their crotch, or crotch in my face I would! I carry flavored rubbers with me just in case the need ever happens. I'm married so I need to be safe.

Best Answer

Yes, I would but for the first time would prefer a small man like my self.<br />
I don't agout my gag reflex, but would still like him to shoot his load in mouth / face.<br />
But any **** in your hand is good, any **** in your mouth is better.

Best Answer

Hey people, I'm a stranger. Stranger over here.......

Best Answer

Have many times. Giving pleasure is lots of fun.

Best Answer

In college at a Halloween party I got drunk and blew a guy...he was wearing a mask so to this day I do not know who he was. I just remember his taste.<br />
Today, I would be interested in a gloryhole...

Best Answer

Maybe, depends where and how.

Best Answer

i have n would again. yes its dangerous but there is sumthig really hot about going down on a guy u dont kno n swallowing his load. also... can anyone say gloryhole :)

Best Answer

Uh --- yea!!

Best Answer

wish it were me mate ...
of course i'd rather not be a stranger to ya
... i too have done it a coupla times - reciprocating for a stranger's excellent head
- rip

Best Answer

Ive sucked about 15 strangers and lately im sucking like two or three a week. A true ****** ***** like me doesnt want to know the guy. I love everything about it. Its so hot when Im walking down to some dark secluded area and I know what Im about to do. I walk up to the guy or get in his car and I feel like such a little ***** compared to him. I feel so humiliated that I put my head down and dont even look at him. I love when I first shove my face into his crotch and I taste his ****. I love swallowing his load and rubbing his **** allover my face while I lick his balls and shaft clean. I always thank the guy for letting me suck his **** just to humiliate myself some more and to let him know that Iam in love with his **** and I will suck him anytime he wants. I always message them after and tell them how good thier **** tasted and how much I liked swallowing thier ****. They never answer me back because they got what they needed and that was to blow a load and go back to thier normal life while Im back at home ******* off again and looking for more ****.

Best Answer

Absolutely!

Best Answer

absolutely! its erotic!

Best Answer