Ha! Young love! Everything seems so extreme at that age! How mature could anyone be at your age? You have so much to learn about love and life.<br />
Second chance? Maybe. If you can lie to my face about something, you can also lie to my face about your promise never to do it again. If that's a lie then how could I ever trust you? If I love you a lot then I might give you a second, third, and fourth chance. But I'll eventually lose hope each time it happens and then I'll break-up with you because you lie too much.<br />
Beware! I might not trust you anymore but I might still want you around for sex. So I might say that I forgive you but I'd be lying to your face. How do you like the taste of your own medicine? Then I can have you for sex and not let your lies bother me anymore because I don't love you anymore. If you ask me if I love you, I'll lie and say yes so that you stay with me for sex. So keep that in mind when you beg for forgiveness from anyone. I'm not saying that this is the case with your guy, but it's not impossible either.

Best Answer

It honestly would depend on what you lied about. Forgiving someone is easy, it is forgetting that I stumble on. You sound sincere, but again, it would depend on what you lied about, and why.

Best Answer

I'd try to. But the truth is, trust in someone else is not something we can control. If a similar situation came up to the one that you lied about, there would be a part of me that would say "verify before trusting". That's the fragility of trust.

Best Answer

wow the guy really love you and understand you.. your very brave for doing that.. well we have same story but he is the one who cheat..and lied but i realy love him and giving him a second chance is the thing that i can give him.

Best Answer

Yes I would, and I honestly never expect a partner to never lie. It tends to happen from time to time at least in what I have seen. The important thing is to admit what happened, apologize, and move on.

Best Answer

Yes. You regret what you did and were ultimately honest about your deceit. Your error was using poor judgement, and we all exercise poor judgement at some point in our lives. You cared enough about your relationship to own up to what you did, ask for forgiveness, and promise never to do it again. It may take him a while to come to terms with the situation, but if he loves you, I would expect that he would trust you again. Good luck.

Best Answer

WHAT DID YOU LIE ABOUT?<br />
kind of a small very important detail

Best Answer

I live in a dorm on campus at college. He lives in an apartment. My roommate and her best friend HATE me. (They are always full of drama and want to start a fight) and i'm a better person than that so I just snicker and walk away. Anyway... I told him they were working on the plumbing in our dorms, and that we wouldn't have water for a week. So I asked to stay at his apartment for a week. He said yes. The truth is, I wanted to stay away from my roommate and her friend until they moved out this friday. I knew he wouldn't let me stay just because of them. So I told him a stupid stupid lie, right to his face. I told him now why I lied, and that I was afraid to tell him the truth. But he understands now why I lied. We've talked, and he has forgiven me. But I want to know if you guys would trust me again after that.

Best Answer

its going to be ok

Best Answer

You are over reacting. Men understand when someone doesn't want to be in a bad living situation. Unless they are ready to get married, men generally don't like a girl friend moving in, because if things don't work out, it can be messy extricating them. But most are VERY open to a woman spending a week living with them, if he knows there is an exit plan. The experience either taught him that he could live with you, or that he couldn't. Time will tell. Good luck.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer