Only to a significant other, because it is an act of love. As far as I know, I would never say no to performing it on a wife.

Best Answer

Wife / husband = yes.

Best Answer

Just my gf or wife

Best Answer

Yeah to be on the safer side.

Best Answer

No it has to someone that I like that has a nice clean non smelly ****, better if it is circumcised but not 100% essential, I am very good at this aspect and no man takes very long to ***.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Yeah, I am willing to accept it so it is only right that I am willing to give it!<br />
And its goood! :P

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

Yes.... and when wouldn't I? Only if my partner has hygiene issues. Some women do not clean themselves down there. I am sure 99 % of women take very good care of themselves. But there are a few that just do Not feel they need to put effort besides simple soap and water,... sometimes More is needed. So the answer is... 99 % of the time I would always give oral sex... 1 % ...maybe Not.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Not just anyone.

Best Answer

Same here.

Best Answer

I am truly addicted to everything involved in giving 0ral to a Woman. Especially the conclusion of making her c*m, lapping up her sweet nectar and then sharing her erotic taste with her in the most intimate kiss.<br />
The only time i wouldn't was if 'her special place' had something that would indicate a STD

Best Answer

STD is scary

Best Answer