Beezzzz Beezzzz 51-55, F 13 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Community

yes without a shadow of a doubt, you live and learn...if I had insisted my hubby had left years ago he could still be alive today instead of hiding a secret life to try and save me from hurting....you only live once and you have to make sure you make the right choices..no matter how hard they seem at the time xx

Best Answer

Done that four times now . . . doesn't get easier . . . I might be a better man for doing it .. . the world might be better because of it . . . and it might be the ultimate ex<x>pression of love . . . . but it is still hard to do

Best Answer

I did after a doctor did a examination of us both.

Best Answer

I did that once, but I don't think I would do it again. It has been one of my few regrets. After all, is it right for you to make that decision for someone else?

Best Answer

Not if I was married with them nope.. unless there was something not fully expressed, but that would be talked about I am sure

Best Answer

Thats a difficult one but I'd like to think I would.

Best Answer