We all ready have...

Best Answer

Absolutely not, but I think that politicians are slowly taking it from us by stealth

Best Answer

Arn't we asked to give up our Liberty now? Good question ,good thought.

Best Answer

I'm walking that tight rope already, trying to protect whatever sense of liberty I can keep, knowing that fighting for liberty means losing the liberty to just be, that's the tricky part.

Best Answer

It is...very tricky...Its a constant balancing act for many people. Even in my marriage....complicated but not boring, that's for darn sure.

Best Answer

no, but i would give away my privacy, so shall all the people in the world. People are so stupid that they think privacy is more important than freedom. If we had cameras monitoring the globe, then there would be no crime. Think behind the box.

Best Answer

Perhaps no crime, almost daily on the news there is a story about some crook that was caught in the act by security cameras. where do you allow the cameras, perhaps 2 way TV sets so the police can see if you and your wife are using the state approved positions? I'll take liberty you can have your cameras.

Best Answer

Personally complicated question for me cause I would and do give up my personal liberty for my child and even other people's children and would be willing to give up liberty for the thought of possible coming generations of children so I'm the wrong person to ask because I would not want to set up a precedent that might give excuse for any rationalization to take any liberty away from anybody else or even future somebody else's so you see what I mean when I say that I'm the wrong person to ask.

Best Answer

It all depends what I have done or what is being done then I would have to make a choice.

Best Answer

No!!!

Best Answer

not knowingly.

Best Answer