And I'm not talking teenagers. My sister is 20, I'm 24 and I want her to blow me. She's told me she thought I had a nice body and a big ****. The reason she even knows what my **** looks like is because she watched me get a ******* from her friend. And asked me afterward if I had fun because her friend sucked at it. She told me I had the biggest **** she's seen, but this was last summer and by then she only seen 5 dicks in her life total. I'm want to ask her straight up but afraid of rejection. What are my chances?
pinkyfloydy17 pinkyfloydy17 22-25 56 Answers Jan 4, 2010

I'm a very normal, good looking fit person with a great career, house and social life. I love lots of different women and most of them seem to like me.<br />
My sister and I have sex and she gives me ********. She's so sexy and it's really hot. It just feels great and we have a good relationship. It's totally normal to us and we don't think anything of it. Sorry if other people have a problem with it but we're not hurting you :-) I'll keep smiling and loving life.

Best Answer

thanks for speaking up....why dont you say more in your profile?

Best Answer

Growing up my brother (older by 4 years) and I shared a room. Once when I was in the 6th grade I asked him what jacking off was. I didn't think anything about it when he pulled his pajama pants down and showed me what it was. I was fasinated when he reached ****** and his *** shot out of him. I asked him if it felt good and he said it did and that i should try it. My brother convienced me to do him and he did me. He siad it felt better if someone else did it to you.I found out later our older sister was giving him handjobs So we started doing each other I would beg him to do me. Well it was just a small step from there for him to get me to suck him. I liked sucking his **** and he gave me directions on how to do it. It took a while before he convinenced me to let him *** in my mouth he wanted it bad casue i made him swallow me first.

Best Answer

Would love to hear more stories about how you and your brother pleasured yourselves.

Best Answer

To all the judgmental morons: if 1 isn't 6 and the other 16 and they both consent then who really cares?! What people do at home is their problem.<br />
I have a very good looking and fit little brother (rugby pla<x>yer) and the thought of anything sexual between us could make me puke but I don't judge anyone. In fact I like reading stories of teenage siblings experimenting with each other.

Best Answer

I like reading the stories too. I'm not sure I'd participate, but then I never had a sister to tempt me. But I'm with you, I'm certainly not going to judge consenting children. this is love and games...it's when it's abuse I hate it.

Best Answer

I don't have a sister myself. But a friend of mine once assured me, that if I did, even I would not have any sexual thoughts of her. And I am a petty horny, perverted bastard myself!<br />
Sooo... you need help, dude.<br />
At least a bj rules out the possibility of a pregnancy afterwards... Your gene pool will be grateful for that.

Best Answer

jeez, not another one? where do you people come from?

Best Answer

I sucked my brother dozens of times. He was the one who taught me the joy of gay sex. He also ****** my *** many times. Most of this was in our teens but I spent a couple weeks with him when I was in my forties and we picked right back up where we left off.

Best Answer

Yes if conditions were right and I was horny enough

Best Answer

So many judgemental people on here. To each his or her own. Everyone has a right to what they want to do themselves. Those who judge are the ones who are ignorant!

Best Answer

IF I had an older brother - I probly would if he'd let me

Best Answer

i guess its what ur both comfortable with i mean personally i would never with my big brother a bj dont pork her tho u guys will get a downy baby

Best Answer

it's called ******! Go find someone else or find some professional help.

Best Answer

Why on earth would you want your sister to do this to you. Are there not enough other women out there?

Best Answer

There are and I have a girlfriend but it's the taboo part of it.

Best Answer

Hell ya his **** is huge I know because I saw it when my friend lanyard him and grabbed his ****

Best Answer

wow lots of closed minds on this one,it is only just over a century,late 1800s ****** was practiced every where,and excepted as the norm.Most royal families in Europe all bred in the family.believed it would keep the bloodline pure silly people.It still goes on a lot more than people think in Europe and Scandinavia.

Best Answer

Well it could easily happen I think, because people really are very sexual beings. But as for me and my sister, we have made sure it doesn't happen even though there have been times we both know we want to. Why?<br />
The real problems that I understand with incestuous relationships are <br />
1) they can become very exclusive, very fast. Then where are you? You're not going to want anyone else, and it'll be obvious to your social circle that you are involved. Bad.<br />
2) There might be a breakup in your sexual relationship that causes your sibling relationship to become bitter. I think that bitter hurt to your relationship, to you, and to your sister is very likely. Bad.<br />
3) You might get her pregnant, with all that entails for the child, who will have health problems. Very, very bad.<br />
4) Usually when siblings have sex together it is a affirmation of closeness against a common enemy, often the parents. But you need to get out of the family home and become a man sometime, and if you take your childish hurts with you, all cotton-wool protected within your sex life together, you'll find it difficult to become truly self-reliant. Also bad. Applies to your sister, too.<br />
I don't think I necessarily have the most important reasons against ****** down here... I haven't really studied the effects of adult ******. But there are usually compelling reasons for such taboos as these, and while I think you are doing the right thing by asking around I think you should find an open-minded, professionally qualified psychologist/sex therapist and ask them. Maybe, regardless of their open minds, they will nevertheless know of a problem that you'll want to avoid even more than the ones above.<br />
PS if you want to be wise, about this, DON"T THINK ABOUT IT especially when she is in the room. Thoughts about sex get around very easily (telepathy); there's plenty of evidence in most peoples' experience to tell them that, don't wait for science on this one. Cool your jets, and don't let your glands make the decision for you.<br />
All the best... but oh man I wouldn't.

Best Answer

Getting pregnant from a blow-job ? That's BIG news !

Best Answer

If I had one, definitely.

Best Answer

Yes, I think you should ask your sister or brother to help you out sexually. Then they would learn about protection, and learn about the feelings about the sex.

Best Answer

If she comented on your **** and how nice it was, she obviously likes it. I really would think that she would like to take it in her mouth to see what it is like. You just need to find a way to ask her to suck on your big ****.<br />
If she gets horny from sucking your **** and wants you to **** her, you need to be prepared to **** her. Could be the start of a very fun sex relationship.

Best Answer

YES,I have many times. He was the 6th guy I ever sucked and sallowed,and it excited me so much I orgasmed. That was right after he ****** me into a beautiful ******. He didn't ask me and I didn't ask him I just sucked his ****. And I always sallow.

Best Answer

This probably does't help you, but I had early sexual experiences with a cousin and my brother .I blew both of them in separate instances. Three times with my brother, and possibly a hundred times with my cousin. We just took care of each others' needs. I am straight, but had fun experimenting. I would consider sucking either off again as adults, but the circumstances would have to be right.

Best Answer