I'm a very normal, good looking fit person with a great career, house and social life. I love lots of different women and most of them seem to like me.<br />
My sister and I have sex and she gives me ********. She's so sexy and it's really hot. It just feels great and we have a good relationship. It's totally normal to us and we don't think anything of it. Sorry if other people have a problem with it but we're not hurting you :-) I'll keep smiling and loving life.

Best Answer

thanks for speaking up....why dont you say more in your profile?

Best Answer

Growing up my brother (older by 4 years) and I shared a room. Once when I was in the 6th grade I asked him what jacking off was. I didn't think anything about it when he pulled his pajama pants down and showed me what it was. I was fasinated when he reached ****** and his *** shot out of him. I asked him if it felt good and he said it did and that i should try it. My brother convienced me to do him and he did me. He siad it felt better if someone else did it to you.I found out later our older sister was giving him handjobs So we started doing each other I would beg him to do me. Well it was just a small step from there for him to get me to suck him. I liked sucking his **** and he gave me directions on how to do it. It took a while before he convinenced me to let him *** in my mouth he wanted it bad casue i made him swallow me first.

Best Answer

Would love to hear more stories about how you and your brother pleasured yourselves.

Best Answer

To all the judgmental morons: if 1 isn't 6 and the other 16 and they both consent then who really cares?! What people do at home is their problem.<br />
I have a very good looking and fit little brother (rugby pla<x>yer) and the thought of anything sexual between us could make me puke but I don't judge anyone. In fact I like reading stories of teenage siblings experimenting with each other.

Best Answer

I like reading the stories too. I'm not sure I'd participate, but then I never had a sister to tempt me. But I'm with you, I'm certainly not going to judge consenting children. this is love and games...it's when it's abuse I hate it.

Best Answer

I don't have a sister myself. But a friend of mine once assured me, that if I did, even I would not have any sexual thoughts of her. And I am a petty horny, perverted bastard myself!<br />
Sooo... you need help, dude.<br />
At least a bj rules out the possibility of a pregnancy afterwards... Your gene pool will be grateful for that.

Best Answer

jeez, not another one? where do you people come from?

Best Answer

I sucked my brother dozens of times. He was the one who taught me the joy of gay sex. He also ****** my *** many times. Most of this was in our teens but I spent a couple weeks with him when I was in my forties and we picked right back up where we left off.

Best Answer

Yes if conditions were right and I was horny enough

Best Answer

So many judgemental people on here. To each his or her own. Everyone has a right to what they want to do themselves. Those who judge are the ones who are ignorant!

Best Answer

IF I had an older brother - I probly would if he'd let me

Best Answer

i guess its what ur both comfortable with i mean personally i would never with my big brother a bj dont pork her tho u guys will get a downy baby

Best Answer

it's called ******! Go find someone else or find some professional help.

Best Answer

Why on earth would you want your sister to do this to you. Are there not enough other women out there?

Best Answer

There are and I have a girlfriend but it's the taboo part of it.

Best Answer

wow lots of closed minds on this one,it is only just over a century,late 1800s ****** was practiced every where,and excepted as the norm.Most royal families in Europe all bred in the family.believed it would keep the bloodline pure silly people.It still goes on a lot more than people think in Europe and Scandinavia.

Best Answer

Hell ya his **** is huge I know because I saw it when my friend lanyard him and grabbed his ****

Best Answer

I pretty much had something similar start happening recently, my best mates sister turned 16 about 3 weeks ago and I've always had a thing for her but never sure if it was mutual...I mean we practically act like brother and sister, anyways-I...kind of used to sleep creep her a bit...nothing serious though, I just used to like playing with her hair and just touching her thighs and on the super rare occasions squeeze her cute little breasts when she slept and then I would go jack off...I was a horny bastard and I am going to hell yolo ect. Anyway she pulled me aside later that evening and said she knew I was doing it everytime...naturally I **** myself until she told me she actually enjoyed me touching her and said she has liked me for a fair while [yay cause she is pretty and nice lol] and for her birthday she wanted to sleep creep me, while I was awake, the rules being I wasn't allowed to move or react...so as my **** tried to rip through my jeans for the rest of the day until night time, I started feeling excited and reeeeeeally bad that this was happening...I wanted her alot but she felt like a sister, like it was right and wrong at the same time.<br />
So...I sit awake all night and at 1;30 she comes in and takes of my shirt and pants [in the back of my head the sickening fear that she was going to tell everyone and prank me =/ I probably deserved it anyways] but she started touching my hard stomach and chest for a bit [I have a relatively firm torso, I surf and box so...ya] then she pulled out my **** and started poking and prodding it while giggling. I was panicking so much but...thankfully my male ego calmed me down when I heard her say 'wow...this thing is big' and my vanity blinded me into continuing to allow it and not react while I watched her in the night play with my junk.<br />
Then I lost the oxygen from my lungs when she started to play with my balls and start kissing my ****, she kept looking up at me to see if I had broken her rules and as much as I wanted to groan in pleasure I clenched my teeth as her small smooth hand started to jack me off. Periodically stopping to suck the tip for a bit then resume jacking me off. About 30 minutes later [I held off from this weird balance of fear and pleasure] I absolutely exploded all over my stomach, silently gasping into the air trying desperately not to break her rules. Afterwards she ran her finger through my ***, playing with it on my stomach before getting a little bit and tasting it...my eyes practically fell out of my head when I heard her say 'huh...salty' she walked off smiling, knowing she had left my stomach covered in my seed with no towel to clean it off with. After she was gone I cleaned up and started to feel really bad again.<br />
Since then we have had 2 more sessions, one more on her but she gave me the luxury of going to bed naked so I could really explore, even fingering her with the same rules of no noise making lol and one more ******* for me...<br />
Is this...ok to conti

Best Answer

Well it could easily happen I think, because people really are very sexual beings. But as for me and my sister, we have made sure it doesn't happen even though there have been times we both know we want to. Why?<br />
The real problems that I understand with incestuous relationships are <br />
1) they can become very exclusive, very fast. Then where are you? You're not going to want anyone else, and it'll be obvious to your social circle that you are involved. Bad.<br />
2) There might be a breakup in your sexual relationship that causes your sibling relationship to become bitter. I think that bitter hurt to your relationship, to you, and to your sister is very likely. Bad.<br />
3) You might get her pregnant, with all that entails for the child, who will have health problems. Very, very bad.<br />
4) Usually when siblings have sex together it is a affirmation of closeness against a common enemy, often the parents. But you need to get out of the family home and become a man sometime, and if you take your childish hurts with you, all cotton-wool protected within your sex life together, you'll find it difficult to become truly self-reliant. Also bad. Applies to your sister, too.<br />
I don't think I necessarily have the most important reasons against ****** down here... I haven't really studied the effects of adult ******. But there are usually compelling reasons for such taboos as these, and while I think you are doing the right thing by asking around I think you should find an open-minded, professionally qualified psychologist/sex therapist and ask them. Maybe, regardless of their open minds, they will nevertheless know of a problem that you'll want to avoid even more than the ones above.<br />
PS if you want to be wise, about this, DON"T THINK ABOUT IT especially when she is in the room. Thoughts about sex get around very easily (telepathy); there's plenty of evidence in most peoples' experience to tell them that, don't wait for science on this one. Cool your jets, and don't let your glands make the decision for you.<br />
All the best... but oh man I wouldn't.

Best Answer

Getting pregnant from a blow-job ? That's BIG news !

Best Answer

If I had one, definitely.

Best Answer

Yes, I think you should ask your sister or brother to help you out sexually. Then they would learn about protection, and learn about the feelings about the sex.

Best Answer

If she comented on your **** and how nice it was, she obviously likes it. I really would think that she would like to take it in her mouth to see what it is like. You just need to find a way to ask her to suck on your big ****.<br />
If she gets horny from sucking your **** and wants you to **** her, you need to be prepared to **** her. Could be the start of a very fun sex relationship.

Best Answer

YES,I have many times. He was the 6th guy I ever sucked and sallowed,and it excited me so much I orgasmed. That was right after he ****** me into a beautiful ******. He didn't ask me and I didn't ask him I just sucked his ****. And I always sallow.

Best Answer