Yes I would. You'd still have over 2 and a half decades of working years before you retire, it's worth it, just got to push harder

Best Answer

Yes I have.

Best Answer

For fun? Or do you consider it as your hobby? Then I don't think it can't be carried out.

Best Answer

not for fun,for serious!

Best Answer

Seriously thinking about it.

Best Answer

if it gets you a better job then yeah

Best Answer

i was 41 when i went back to night school to finish highschool but i had to do my french to get my diploma so i dropped out , and forget it now

Best Answer

I got my degree at 24. Now I'm 42 and I couldn't imagine going back to school. Not having studied in years, I'm really set in my ways and too used to working (since the age of 25). But if I really, really had to, I would.

Best Answer

Yes. I'm 38 and working on my masters. My grandmother was in her 40's when she earned her masters and so were many other family members.

Best Answer

I am

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I went back after army retirement got AA and AS. I am 79 now and planning to go back, not for degrees but for knowledge. Ireally enjoy learning something new, no mater how difficult or how trivial. FL has a program if there is an opening in a class you desire and are FL resident over 65 and can get there its free. Oh, and Ialways got along with the young folks.

Best Answer