dirtylaugh dirtylaugh 36-40, F 78 Answers Jul 20, 2010

A definite YES!

Best Answer

I would go to work naked in a heart beat.I am a nudist at heart.Even if only a few did the nude thing,I would still be nude all day.

Best Answer

I'd love to be naked and in high heels !

Best Answer

tempting..

Best Answer

Would love to see you nude and in high heels!

Best Answer

I am a contractor and if my clients let me I would work in the nude everyday.

Best Answer

Yes, I have been naked at work. I lost a bet and worked the entire day nude.

Best Answer

Yes (but this is strictly a mental exercise because it would never happen).

That would give a whole new meaning to business casual Fridays.

Best Answer

ao u would not mind a pair of danging balls next to ur face? lol

Best Answer

i'd go to work naked every day if i could, not just for a team building exercise.

Best Answer

been there. done that.

Best Answer

when?!

Best Answer

No. That kind of self confidence I don't have.

Best Answer

Sure I would.

Best Answer

**** yes! But our pitiful prudes society will not let us....it would be very hard not to smack a few of them with my ****.

Best Answer

I never enjoyed clothes much. I would go to work naked if it was permitted even if some others didn't participate. Except the last place I worked my desk was under the cold ventilator so I had to wear sweaters and jackets summer and winter.

Best Answer

Definitely yes. And I would be happy to be the only one naked provided nobody objected.

Best Answer

Agree!

Best Answer

Oh, would that be funny. Everyone would laugh so hard no work would get done. And the safety department would be ticked off.

Best Answer

Being that I have an SPH fetish, I definetily would have. Back when I worked in an office environment, all my co-workers including the two owners were female. They used to do allot of silly team building things. So this wouldn't have been a far stretch for them to do. I get hot just thinking about seeing what there expressions might have been if they saw me or what giggles or nick names they may have come up with. It definetily would have changed the dynamics of that work environment.

Best Answer

Id do it on my own :L

Best Answer

Ill love to be nude at work, but it would be bad for productivity. Lots of wet chairs thoe.

Best Answer

Absolutely, would even encourage others and put them at ease by being first one naked.

Best Answer

No doubt, I think it would be great!

Best Answer

I would not be too bothered if some of them remained clothed......

Best Answer