SuperEarl SuperEarl 46-50, M 23 Answers May 28, 2012

Federal?

Best Answer

Yes I would in a heart beat !

Best Answer

Yes - I think.

Best Answer

Only if the contract was specific and unbreakable and that if I died for any reason during that year that a prorated amount would be paid to my beneficiaries immediately, and that any attempt to break the contract as interpreted by a group of prudent people of my own choosing would result in a double payment of $2 mil. I would do it because I have a bad diagnosis and am not going to be okay for much longer anyway. This way, I could do something for my loved ones.

Best Answer

you put quite a lot of thought into it, and sound like a lawyer.

Best Answer

Yes, free room and board for a year? Bring it on!

Best Answer

Nope

May not live to spend it

or

I may be too crazy to spend it

Best Answer

it's about risk vs reward. I think the risk is very high, but so is the reward.

Best Answer

one million dollars does not buy what it did 5 years ago, and even less when I get out of jail, not worth it

Best Answer

If it meant I come out in the same shape I went in.

Best Answer

It's prison. I would think there could be no guarantees.

Best Answer

Yeah, "OZ" kind of burned the fear of prison into me anyway.
Youtube a Docu called "Turned Out" The nightmares this **** gave me...

Best Answer

In a heart beat.

Best Answer

Oh yes! And where the prison will be??! Hehe!

Best Answer

youd die

Best Answer

I hope not.

Best Answer

yep.

Best Answer

I am a good law abiding citizen who has worked in law enforcement. But I always have been curious what prison would really be like. It would be an interesting experience for sure. I would do it, and think of it like a job that pays real well. I mean, I could be in worse conditions for a lot longer for a lot less money. Happy Memorial Day...

Best Answer

True, nice point of view thinking of it as a job. Not sure i like the benefits though.

Best Answer

well it comes with free health care, free education (although not at the level I would need), free food (even though its crappy), and you can spend your days read in, working out, watching tv. Not too bad if you stay out of trouble I would think.

Best Answer

Depends..Is it tax free?? Lol.

Best Answer

I'd be willing. Show me it in black and white

Best Answer

sign on the line. actually you made me think it would make a good reality show.

Best Answer

As reality shows go, perhaps.

Best Answer

Sure if it wasn't for too long!

Best Answer

Would I commit a crime and go to prison for a million?

No.

Best Answer

no crime needed, just go in with the general population and in a year when you get out, you get a check.

Best Answer

You mean someone would pay me to go to prison, as if it were for research or for a tv show? In that case, I might consider it. I'd have to look into a few things.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Heck yeah!

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

having bubba make you his b_tch might be a reason why not... but a million dollars is a lot of money.

Best Answer