Yeah why not

Best Answer

Absolutely I would, if you got um then show um. I think we should be allowed to go topless anywhere, it's not fair to women.

Best Answer

for sure 100%

Best Answer

Brits love boobies. What was the song ....a glimse of stocking was something shocking now anything goes. Sexual hangups and attitudes are in the mind. If a victorian man saw a modern woman he would bust his zip-if he had one-or have a heart attack. Downside-have you noticed the shapes of ordinary people lately?

Best Answer

Hell no

Best Answer

In Europe people do like to sun bath and not get to concerned about being naked as for shopping I was in France near a beach in Mimizan shopping and a naked woman was in the shop no one was upset or interested she paid for her stuff and put it in her bag and then she mooched across the road back to the beach

Best Answer

where did she keep her small change

Best Answer

I'll tell you in about two months, but if every one was doing it why not....If it was like a nation-wide topless shopping/public activities day then yeah I would be down, but not right now I gotta get my cup size down a couple letters lol

Best Answer

I don't think too many women would do this without worrying about being attacked by some one that might attack them with their cloths on.

Best Answer

Not in this weather. In the summer, maybe. I would do it at the park, lake, or pool as long as there were others there.

Best Answer