other than the apparent health benefits
pac5049 pac5049 22-25, M 21 Answers Mar 31, 2012

No, just in spite of these annoying people claiming that veganism is some sort of lifestyle that makes them superior to others, also, meat is ******* delicious.

Best Answer

No way! I believe God created us to be meat eaters and gave us dominion over the animals. I do believe, however, that animals should be treated with kindness and have a happy life right up until it is time to eat them!

Best Answer

No. Too time consuming, expensive, and flavor-deprived.

Best Answer

Yes, I recall it was very, very expensive.

Best Answer

no because real food taste to effin good

Best Answer

No. I'm lazy and cheap when it comes to eating.

Best Answer

Just cause you can't hear a carrots screaming doesn't mean they dont

Best Answer

true enough ... ig this also applies to the grass and those ants huh

Best Answer

Nope, not unless my life depended on it, and it was the only way.

Best Answer

i am a vegetarian already, i considered going vegan but realized it would be too difficult to cut out all dairy products and foods that contain eggs.. i wouldn't get enough protein if i did that.. and organic, vegan food is just too expensive to buy on a regular basis...

Best Answer

you pretty much have to be super rich and basically sustain yourself on a liquid diet

Best Answer

Its acculy not that hard you just have to lose all taste for cheese. Im a vegan. Lets discuss this over a nice ham and cheese samwich. Lol just kidding!

Best Answer

Hell to the Mutha fuken no. I like Bacon too much. 3/4 of the Worlds problems could be solved by giving them bacon.

Best Answer

you remind me of EpicMealTime ...

Best Answer

Hell no I lost my Vegan at like 13 and now I get craze going two days

Best Answer

I'm currently considering it, and cutting down on diary.<br />
I have no ob<x>jection to non-fertile, true free range, organic eggs.<br />
I want to cut down on diary because of the problems associated with the way calves are treated when separated from their mothers. Throughout the industry, the standard practices are gross, cruel and obscene. Also, what happens to the males as vealers in feedlots is just as bad, if not worse.<br />
Currently my husband and i get our milk from some friends who let the calf have as much as it wants. The cow still has more than the calf can possibly drink, so milking her by hand prevents mastitis and keeps her comfortable. We also adopt the castrated (under anaestheic) male calves to cross graze with our horses and help keep the grazing land healthier. However I full recognise that this is only possible living in the country.

Best Answer

no way ,although with the price of meat these days who knows

Best Answer

I tried for one year. I couldn't do it.

Best Answer

at the very least you have tried and arent like a lot of ppl who just complain about it ... oh wait

Best Answer

I am a vegan because im just funny like that.

Best Answer

more power to ya

Best Answer