South yorkshire Police have released CCTV footage of two men wanted in connection to a murder and are asking members of the family to name them. Would you?
hippnk hippnk 46-50, M 6 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in WTK

Yes, would I like to be a victim of crime and for their relatives to hide them no. Do the crime do the time.

Best Answer

Where does that phrase, " to 'grass' someone.." come from ?? <br />
Never heard that before. British slang?

Best Answer

yes it means inform the police of wrong doing....

Best Answer

Aaah, thank you . We don't use that phrase here in America.

Best Answer

No, probably not. Not unless they killed someone who they shouldn't have. It would depend, I guess, if they killed a kid, or something then hell yes, but if it was just some mugger, or a dude in a bar fight, then no.

Best Answer

It depends on the crime and the circumstances. I wouldn't turn in a relative for some non-violent crime, but if he was a mass murderer, or serial killer, or a rapist or child molester, I certainly would.

Best Answer

Depends on who they murdered and if it was justified.

Best Answer

definately right I would, I work for victim support witness service and the drongo's that come through the courts are pathetic, the even boast about the crimes that they have done and being in jail, arseholes

Best Answer