siksadm0m siksadm0m 26-30, F 12 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

I've done that a few times in the past with my first boyfriend (we were 13!). We see each other every few years and spend some time together. Usually a one nighter. But not in the past ten years. Maybe I should call him up.

Best Answer

had one of those, but i so-called broke it off. hmmph, maybe i should just call him. he usually handles theses situations with me..;)

Best Answer

Must be unhappy to put a so called serious relationship in jeopardy. Only fools think that serious means something else. Then relationship also means a common denominator that pulls two people together. Check the dictiionary! Maybe someone in the serious relationship doesn't understand that only one person believes that they have a relationship or a serious partner. People make more mistakes with one night stands then anything else.

Best Answer

Very observant of you to point out the possibility of being unhappy. And that may be what it comes down to. My mate doesn't offer much affection and we really don't have a lot in common, but i do care very much for him. he is a great provider and we have a beautiful family. but the bedroom seen is like a constant replay of tireless effort to ignite a flame in the rain. catch my drift?

Best Answer

Yes! I do. There might be biological reason for not being interested. Age, illness, etc. can be the culprits to the lack of interest. It doesn't necessarily mean it's you. Sorry! for what you are having to deal with. Touch and affection are so necessary in a relationship, marriage, and commitment. They are all very serious!

Best Answer

Depends which old flame! One in particular I definatlely would.

Best Answer

In the younger days...Oh, yes!

Best Answer

It's called a Re Tap.

Best Answer

No not high school flame maybe college.

Best Answer

i didn't go to college.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

From highschool? No. That's the past!

Best Answer

ikr, but its something about chartering the unknown with someone I've always fantasized about. Maybe its the lack of intimacy we both get at home,

Best Answer

BTW, it is better to break it off with your partner and then start dating the other...don't cheat cause you may regret it.

Best Answer

but i dnt want a relationship with the other guy. as horrible as it may sound. i just want to screw his brains out and never have to see him again

Best Answer

lol...then screw him and don't regret it if that's what you want and are capable of doing so. :)

Best Answer

Best Answer