One of the parties always feels more than the other,and believes the other will eventually come around .They never do ,cause one is in it only for convenience $ex.

Best Answer

I would. I value authenticity, and sadly it seems that people are a lot more genuine with their friends then they are with their boyfriends/girlfriends.

Best Answer

that's sad

Best Answer

Yeah. Well of course I didn't mean it's sad that they're more genuine with their friends; rather it's sad that they're not so genuine with their romantic partners. Phrasing, phrasing.

Best Answer

no i know what you mean and it's true. It's why i fell in love with my best friend but the moment it turns romantic, well that's when we hurt each other more. Friends are unconditional . But once sex is involved it ceases to be unconditional

Best Answer

I would.

Best Answer

nope. i know i would end up emotionally attached.

Best Answer

the whole point is to share the fwb relationship with someone who wont get involved......................and yes it works .............x

Best Answer

I don't think I'm okay with that.

Best Answer

that seems to be all that i have lol

Best Answer

No, I want the real thing... :(

Best Answer