No way. I would never treat my real friends the way I see people treat a fwb. It's like wanting all the benefits of a relationship but not the commitment, and somewhere along the way someone will develop feelings if it continues
wingeyes wingeyes 31-35, F 14 Answers Jun 5 in Dating & Relationships

One of the parties always feels more than the other,and believes the other will eventually come around .They never do ,cause one is in it only for convenience $ex.

Best Answer

I would. I value authenticity, and sadly it seems that people are a lot more genuine with their friends then they are with their boyfriends/girlfriends.

Best Answer

that's sad

Best Answer

Yeah. Well of course I didn't mean it's sad that they're more genuine with their friends; rather it's sad that they're not so genuine with their romantic partners. Phrasing, phrasing.

Best Answer

no i know what you mean and it's true. It's why i fell in love with my best friend but the moment it turns romantic, well that's when we hurt each other more. Friends are unconditional . But once sex is involved it ceases to be unconditional

Best Answer

No way. It's a setup lol

Best Answer

I would.

Best Answer

nope. i know i would end up emotionally attached.

Best Answer

the whole point is to share the fwb relationship with someone who wont get involved......................and yes it works .............x

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I don't think I'm okay with that.

Best Answer

that seems to be all that i have lol

Best Answer

No, I want the real thing... :(

Best Answer

agree 100%

Best Answer