Example: Everyone is piled on top of each other on the middle of the carpet floor completely naked. Guys are screwing girls, girls are on girls, guys are on guys, and you smell plenty of marijuana and alcohol in the room. Would that make you feel uncomfortable?
GyeNyame GyeNyame 31-35, M 7 Answers Jan 21 in Hobbies

I ain't swimming in some dudes come

Best Answer

LMAO!!!

Best Answer

Not my cup of tea.

Best Answer

Not a problem at all. I'd be screwing everybody too.

Best Answer

I've never been to a party like that. But I know people that have organized orgeez. That prompted this question. I'd prefer out of control ones, though. Spur of the moment

Best Answer

Yes, there is the heightened arousal that comes from mystery and something new with the spontaneous ones usually, but the organized ones can be just as intense and there is the advantage of opportunity to prepare (protection, toys, lingerie, drugs, etc)

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

Yeah I wouldn't want to be there. I'm just not wired for that particular kind of fun. No judging, though.

Best Answer

I don't know why people do that. You're not judging. You know that's not your thing so you shouldn't have to apologize for it.

Best Answer

LOL, not apologizing either. Let's just call the "not judging" phrase Flame Retardant. :D

Best Answer

Works for me. :)

Best Answer

Yes, I would go elsewhere. I would not condemn them, but it isn't for me.

Best Answer