YungWisdom YungWisdom 18-21, M 13 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Struggles

I don't care. I only worry if they have NO friends.

Best Answer

Not at all, as long as he comes home with me

Best Answer

Only if there are already trust issues. Otherwise I should be comfortable with who they have as friends.

Best Answer

no cus i would trust my bf unless they have given me reson not to and if they did id just talk to them and sort it out

Best Answer

Not at all,, im not going to be with a man I dont trust

Best Answer

I had a GF who was like that and I never was possessive or got jealous because I trusted her

Best Answer

Not unless they act inappropriate or flirty with them. That is why some of my boyfriends women friends bug me, he flirts and claim he can't even tell (it takes a rocket scientist to know that saying a girl is sexy is flirting apparently).

Best Answer

Kind of depends on the nature of the friendships.<br />
If I were involved with a guy who had only female friends, I'd probably wonder why...especially if he had more than a few friends. <br />
The last guy I was involved with was like that- he had female friends that were all married. I eventually found out that they each had a crush on him and that he was basically using his charm to encourage that. He was actually convinced that they were all in love with him. Found that out later. <br />
Bad news.

Best Answer

yeah that's a tab bit strange to me, why someone would only have female friends and not both

Best Answer

No, if they're cool people then you'll probably get along and your ba<x>se of friends will have grown.

Best Answer