Yes, No, Maybe? And Do You Mind If Your Friends or Family Members Were In A Serious Relationship With Someone Of Another Race?
ruwyns ruwyns 31-35, F 14 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Love is blind....

Best Answer

My husband of 6 years is Caucasian and I'm Hawaiian/African American. I love being in an interracial marriage. It's totally normal for my family. I am the youngest of 9, 7 adopted. My parents are Caucasian with 2 biological children. Then I have 3 Korean sisters, 1 Korean brother, 1 'ginger' brother hehe, African American brother and then me, the baby. My Korean brother and one Korean sister both have Caucasian spouses like I do. My African American brother has dated girls with large racial backgrounds and another Korean sister is dating a Caucasian. My parents have also fostered 4 Navajo teenagers and a baby no one wanted because it's stomach was outside his body or something strange like that. All of that was about 25 years ago. I love my parents and thank them for opening their home up to children from all over the place. I never once heard the word 'adopted' when I was growing up. We were all the same. I found it, and still find it weird when people ask what it's like to be adopted, or if 'you find it hard to connect to your adoptive parents.' Anyway I guess what I'm trying to say, is me being married to a white guy feels no different then it would for any other white person.

Best Answer

Yes and I am. I am White American and my boyfriend is Black African.

Best Answer

Race isn't an issue to me. I have never been in a serious relationship with anyone other than the same race. But I have had sex with both males and females of other races. It's just skin.

Best Answer

Absolutely! Am so obsessed with white girls......

Best Answer

Why is that?

Best Answer

Definitely yes. Matter in fact, I am highly interested in dating/marrying a woman outside my race or culture. I would feel better about myself. I am curious about a race/culture I am not fully aware. <br />
I think that being with someone of the same race/culture is boring unless that person is special or important to you.

Best Answer

Why do you feel like this?

Best Answer

Definitely, race means absolutely nothing to me. Someones personality is what matters to me, as long as I like their personality then we're good.

Best Answer

Well, since my sons mother is black, and my ex wife is Asian, yeah, I guess I would.<br />
My friends and family can do whatever makes them happy.

Best Answer