No to Would You and No to Had You. I know what it feels like when my other half has done this to me,it's something I would not wish for on my worst enemy (if I had one).

Best Answer

No and never.

Best Answer

Never have I, and never would I.

Best Answer

53% of men have and I think it's close to 47% of women have, but I guess none of them drop in here.................too busy with their affairs, I guess.

Best Answer

I wouldnt have an affair. However I may have partaken in one so to speak. But as The Other Guy.

Best Answer

I never have and never would. It's just wrong.

Best Answer

Are a great liar??<br />
If you want one, that's the first most important criteria! ;)

Best Answer

No not a complete affair, what I am currently doing is an emotional affair not a physical one. 10 years ago I would have told you never not my style at all but now if the person was right and the reason seemed justified then may be. I would certainly consider it. Whether or not I would do it well that's another matter altogether I think probably not. After all it has been offered but I turned it down which I think says a lot.

Best Answer

Never had one yet-although I ask mah wife if I can have one all the time.

Best Answer

Almost...once...but no.

Best Answer

No need to - I've got what I want.

Best Answer

No. No.

Best Answer

*someone

Best Answer