My friend married my abusive ex like maybe 2 weeks ago, and now she is calling me constantly begging me to help her leave him. He trapped her just as he did me. I told her before they got married what was going to happen, and she ignored me and did it anyways.. Should I find it in my heart to help her, or let her suffer because she did it to herself?
imperfectbeauty imperfectbeauty 18-21, F 17 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Only help if you like drama. Otherwise, just stay away from people like them.

Best Answer

No she should of been there for you, karma is a ***** now look at her, she was never your friends if she married your ex

Best Answer

Whoa! Go with your gut is telling you.

Best Answer

I've done that before.. would say I regret it but I prefer to learn from my mistakes.<br />
she was my 'best friend' for like 2 years, not long but we were SOOO close. the whole time we were friends she talked about me behind my back constantly, lol.<br />
I've helped her out since then but if you do, it just gives them the invitation to carry on treating you like ****.

Best Answer

I think in this situation, if I had been there and done that I would know what kind of an a$$hole he was and I would hope someone would have helped me out of this situation. Be the bigger person and help her. Karma truly exists

Best Answer

Wait- how has she bertayed you?

Best Answer

If you go to church, you know the challenge is to help her. God does say to forgive through you, but don't forget.

Best Answer

I dont go to church nor do I believe in god. But thanks

Best Answer

After only 2 weeks ? The man must be a bit of a monster.<br />
I see it this way, if you do help her after what she did you can basically name your price.

Best Answer

he almost killed me multiple times while we were together, he is a monster.. and she knew this, witnessed what he did, and still married him..

Best Answer

Is she still your friend? If the answer is yes, be kind and help her out of this situation she got herself into. You'll both laugh about it later.

Best Answer

No not really I tried to cut my ties with her, and she still seems to think that I will be there for her. Because in the past I would of been there for her no matter what she did to me, but I am tired of allowing her to hurt me and still be there when she calls on me..

Best Answer

Well, then the answer is no, and let her get herself out of this mess.

Best Answer

Why is she still your friend in the first place.....????

Best Answer

She really isn't I cut my ties with her when I found out that she was with him, but she seems to think that I am still there for her and calls on me..

Best Answer

give her the number of someone who can help her.....you do not need to put yourself in that situation.....:)

Best Answer

yeah id help her. but id make it known to her that she is a crazy fool.

Best Answer

If you are her friend, help her.

Best Answer