Situation: You're at home and don't expect anyone to come. Door ring bells, you see your friend with blood on his hands. He killed a person who tried to hurt his family. Would you let him come in, or just close the door? Please say reasons and so on.
Jezko Jezko 16-17, M 21 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I'd help any way I could, it's too bad when one of us has to kill one of these<br />
******* i n g stinking morons because of the fall out but it happens.

Best Answer

Dam.. thats hard! Umm i would let him in and say "call the fluckin cops bro" if he says no… ill be like o_O "wtf did you do"???

Best Answer

Yes, I would try to keep things calm and encourage him to involve the police. I would support him in doing that if necessary. Running will just make him look guilty even if it was self-defence so encouraging him to make a bad situation worse wouldn't be helping him in my view.

Best Answer

Ask him what happened before letting him in, with my gun ready in my other hand just in case. I'm not telepathic, so I would have no idea he did what you're saying he did until he told me. Then I would let him in and call the police..without turning my back on him.

Best Answer

No. I would support them though through the legal process and put money on their books if they go to prison.

Best Answer

Have him come in and explain the situation. And convince him that turning himself in would be the smartest thing to do.

Best Answer

let him in and let him explain, if hes really done it in self defense call the police, hes done nothing wrong. If he shouldn't of killed tell him i can't help him cover it up but good luck.

Best Answer

Ask him what happened in full detail.<br />
Do not judge for if you were in his position you'd expect the same respect and compassion.<br />
Next tell him to repent to God for forgiveness because that is a grave sin.<br />
Then take it to the authorities and that person's family through their records because the family or loved ones will be effected by the event...

Best Answer

Of course I'd let him come in; he is my friend. However, the next step is to call the police, because things need to get sorted out.

Best Answer