SocialRealist SocialRealist 18-21, M 21 Answers Oct 3, 2012 in Intimacy

not KNOWINGLY, because you never stay friends! one person ALWAYS falls for the other. people think they have control over their feelings in correlation to sex, but they never do. i may fall into fwb though, and find myself in a real pickle! not a fun place to be

Best Answer

that always seems to be the outcome. can it be overcome?

Best Answer

baby I swear NOT to fall into anything but LUST!
and I won't allow you steal my pickle :) ADD me & let's give FWB a trial run :)

Best Answer

ask and you shall receive :)

Best Answer

no, that's why fwb never works! you can't stay friends with a person while continuing a sexual relationship. someone always falls, and usually, it's very hard and unreciprocated.

Best Answer

NO! it doesn't have to be that way :)
we can be friendly fukkers without falling :) i PROMISE!

Best Answer

maybe there are people who have managed to do both. But i'm not hopeful

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Certainly!<br />
it's the sophisticated modern WAY to Go! <br />
you can hump your Pu$$y & ;p> EAT it TOO :)

Best Answer

Yes I would, with the right girl. My last GF I probably loved like none other (out of 3 so not a 'pla<x>yer') well she loved sex and it was great. I was her first serious BF and despite my being older, never bothered either of us. However these days, although we still keep in touch occasionally and live in the same city, whilst she has 2 or 3 "friends with benefits" for some reason I'm not included. Still love her and fancy her but feel so left out sometimes in a way, for want of a better way of putting it. But yes, certainly I would indulge IF the opportunity ever arose. Problem is I don't think it will. Story of my life I guess. :)

Best Answer

Why not, if you're single

Best Answer

yes and it was great!

Best Answer

we share something similar

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

yes yes and again yes the more the better although may benot all at the same time as most men that want fwb seem to be married

Best Answer

Been there. Done that. Did not end well. Never again.<br />
Someone always ends up catching feelings then you don't have your friend or the benefits.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I've apparently taken the phrase too literally. I keep thinking the "friend" part means something, but apparently those that want the FWB (as they call it) just want the benefit part, not the friend part, so.. no, after my experience, I wouldn't indulge in it again.

Best Answer

Nope because I never met a guy who had one friend with benefits, they had many friends

Best Answer

Nope, feelings always get in the way!

Best Answer

If anyone wanted me at this point in my life

Best Answer

Know will give me the number or an invite to that club.. I'll never know

Best Answer

Depends on the girl really. Probably not however.

Best Answer