MYNAMEISLOVEE MYNAMEISLOVEE 22-25 18 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

hey hey hey I'm gonna have to intervene here.. you apologize to all three of them.. its not their fault their blind, overweight and mentally challenged. :p

Best Answer

LMfao

Best Answer

tsk tsk tsk :]

Best Answer

Yes because nobody, no matter who you are or what you look like or anything deserves to be bullied. I would rather die then stand by and let it happen, if they are going to bully them, I'd want to take the bullying for myself because I know I can take it because I have. After being bullied, I have a zero-tolerance moral code for it.

Best Answer

It depends because if it's a bunch of unruly kids who look like they would have no problem getting into a scuffle with me, then I wouldn't. However, I would call the police or look for security.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Definitely yes.

Best Answer

Yes and it wouldn't much matter to me what the kid looked like or what health issues he/she had.

Best Answer

Yes...done that many times

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

Yes I would and I have

Best Answer