With two injured feet I have to get around on crutches and I can't even wear flip-flops. Now the crutches have rubbed under my arms really badly, even with extra padding on them. To fix it the doctor has told me to take my shirt off so it doesn't rub, and to stay shirtless for a coule of weeks. Do I just rock the barefoot, bare chest look and carry on as usual or do not go out in public so much while I am like this?
barefootshirtless barefootshirtless 41-45, M 6 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Hobbies

That is such a weird fetish.

Best Answer

If only! Sure I have a foot fetish, and being forced having to go barefoot is pretty cool. Shirtless is something I hadn't thought of until the crutches hassle and I feel really vulnerable, exposed and yet turned on as well when I am in public with my shirt off

Best Answer

You've got kinda a subbie thing going there. Usually though, guys have a fetish for girls feet.

Best Answer

I have a thing for going barefoot myself, so being forced to makes life interesting

Best Answer

Interesting and different.

Best Answer

You could wear a sleeveless vest, can we go pants less as well, I just love to be naked!

Best Answer

I tried a tank top but the bit under my arms is right where the crutches rub so I stuck with having to get around half naked if I want to go anywhere!

Best Answer

Well, I'm afraid the alternatives would look even worse, ie a poncho or something, lol so shirtless may be the lesser of 2 evils, relax & enjoy the attention, if you've a nice chest us girls will like & u get the sympathy vote too as you've hurt yourself, its short term so surely you'll survive

Best Answer

It sure gets heaps of attention crutching through the mall just in jeans, bare feet and bare chest! Crutches have been a great upper-body work out as well so my chest is looking ok!

Best Answer

You ask this already.<br />
Just go out with it, you can't isolate because of that. You'll survive shirtless and with crotches for a few darn weeks!

Best Answer

It just feels a bit weird to be at the mall with a bare chest!

Best Answer

You'll be fine due, just chill.

Best Answer