Any reason? any circumstance? think deeply don't just blurt out no because that's your inbred response, This is completely hypothetical so don't think too hard.
ssikca ssikca 22-25 25 Answers Nov 4, 2011

If its going to help save the world from ending most likely or protecting the people I love, but would never intentionally kill another human being

Best Answer

Definitely in some situations, but I wouldn't do it for the hell of it even if I knew I could get away with it.

Best Answer

that depends on the situation but probably no :)

Best Answer

Yes, if that person deserves death.

Best Answer

given the right reasons, of course. i didn't even consider buying any skeet

Best Answer

No Way...

Best Answer

I would like to think not but evil resides deep in the heart of everyman and woman if you push me hard enouhg I just might snap

Best Answer

very true, we all have a breaking point

Best Answer

self preservation is not an evil emotion..sometimes other peoples evil leaves good people no choice. let's just hope that situation never arises for any of us.

Best Answer

Like i said " i hate combat, i hope all wars are over soon"

Best Answer

I hope so as well.

Best Answer

in self defense or to protect..yes.<br />
i also believe i have it in me to settle a score..eg...hurting or raping my daughter..i'd sit and wait..depense my own justice.

Best Answer

I strongly believe in street justice.

Best Answer

what are the limits to street justice, though? is the one roaming the street the one to do the shooting, or the one to be shot?

Best Answer

there isn't a very distinct line between revenge and justice, I kind of like to think of justice as a restoration of balance, and revenge as a more personal thing, but that could just be a program.

Best Answer

Sure, why not? We're able to kill other animals and humans, so we can do it. And well, as long as I don't get caught.... where's the problem then.<br />
But killing someone without any advantages (if that's the right word xD) for me, doesn't make sense and is high risk for nothing. Killing out of fun is useless (exept you count feeling satisfied cause of maybe being sadistic or something as reason ....but that's rather a cause than a reason)<br />
So, if I'd kill someone, then I would have my reason for it, what means that I won't feel any regret. Never.<br />
Especially not in self-defense or when friends of mine would get in danger. I wouldn't hesistate.<br />
I feel like a bad person now cause I admit it ;P

Best Answer

I love this answer, You know yourself, I feel the same on certain points, all life has equal value to me, well that's not true some has less, personally I don't like overpopulation it breeds filth.

Best Answer

Well, thanks.It's actually just being honest.. I know people that drown in really bad selfhate and sadness because they killed someone in self-defense or so, even tho that wouldn't be necessary. Killing someone in such a situation or out of emotional act, that shows just what we humans are... in the end we are predators and killers -accepting it or denying it, nothing will change ;)
Sure, everyone has the right to live from the moment on they are born, but their acts in life can show what they're really worth. So...I think I can understand your point. And yes, overpopulation.... living ina corrupted world, corrupts you... born is filth. Until the world goes BOOM ;]

Best Answer

I got drafted (not that I wanted to join the army) and sent to war. Was the gun (issued by the army) to keep me warm at nights? Did I have a choice in the killing? Did I know or hate the people I was shooting at? ...NO... Some of us were not smart/lucky nor rich enough to dodge the draft.

Best Answer

To protect my family yes

Best Answer

I'm not in the mood for it right now.

Best Answer

cool name!

Best Answer

need more of those

Best Answer

No way!

Best Answer

Yep.... if Its absolutely necessary.

Best Answer

No, not in any circumstance. Even if I was threatened with real harm, which I have been in the past. Id defend myself, and hurt them to teach them a lesson. Though not go so far to kill them. For people who feel the need to hurt others are best left living and deal with the pain of dealing with their lives

Best Answer

In defense of myself or my family without hesitation or regret.

Best Answer

I like that

Best Answer