If that power allowed me to help millions on this planet with everything from clean water to healthy lives for all, I believe the means justifies the end.

Best Answer

Interesting question!<br />
I'm leaning towards no....murder being abhorrent and immoral.....however...it does beg the question....what value do morals have when you posses infinite powers.....will they be the most important guide you have? Or useless shackles of the past....interesting brain teaser :)

Best Answer

thank you for being smart

Best Answer

You're welcome ....?
:D

Best Answer

maybe...I'd probably ask the intended victim if it was alright with him/her and maybe offer to use some of the infinite power to his loved ones benefit. If they were totally ok with my killing them, I'm sure I could do it. but if they really didn't want to die, I'd give up infinite power.

Best Answer

No. If I had good enough reason (like self defense or war or protecting an innocent person), I could probably kill someone without feeling terribly awful about it . The infinite power part sounds awful though. Life is all about struggle. If you take that away, then what good is anything?

Best Answer

Well, if absolute power corrupts absolutely, then infinite power corrupts infinitely. Which means I would kill someone so I can become infinitely corrupted. May i ask where is the up side?

Best Answer

well first of all absolute power doesnt corrupt, people are currupt. only a handfull people can handle it. and infinate is differant than absolute in my opinion. the up side is you have power forever lmao

Best Answer

And then what?

Best Answer

Hell yea...I'd kill someone for a nice retirement fund, or just because they deserve it.

Best Answer

I would kill someone for the United States Marine Corps. I have done so many times and would do so again if I was not an old dude.

Best Answer

Sure

Best Answer