NEVER! I would kill myself first.

Best Answer

Never. And my sister has seriously f*cked me over too. Heck, I'd really rather not kill anyone.

Best Answer

Them MF's, taking young boys and making them commit such vile deeds, We live in a very sick, twisted World, when stuff like this happens. <br />
But I know what would happen if you (I) didnt kill my own brother/sister and killed myself instead, they would get the next person to kill my brother/sister. I dont know what I'd do in that situation...dunno if the will to survive is strong in each of us that we would do it.

Best Answer

No, I don't think I could kill anyone unless it was to PROTECT someone's life from another.

Best Answer

hell no

Best Answer

sad

Best Answer

As much as I despised what the guy did you could see in his eyes how haunted and guilty he is all these years later and I felt sorry for him, too.

Best Answer

i wont do that to join some silly group but if he/she gettin in my nerves...Bam Bam....!<br />
kiddin... i couldnt..i rather kill myself!

Best Answer

No<br />
But then again I would not go out of my way to save her either

Best Answer

What kind of a sick twisted man would kill his brother? If I was him I would just kill whoever captured me,rather than my brother or sister. I would rather kill an enemy than someone I love. And be killed later, probably by the enemy. Brothers and sisters can be annoying sometimes, but hey...that doesn't mean you have to kill them. I see this as another way of showing they love you.

Best Answer

well...both if they are **** up with me..<br />
actually my little sister keep ******* off i wan't 2 kill her!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer