Recent interviews of African men "pressed" into rebel armies as boys have been made. One man said the rebels would only let him live if he joined them and killed his brother, which he did and deeply regrets now. I think I'd have turned a gun on the rebels and been killed defending my brother.
freeed freeed 61-65, M 15 Answers Nov 19, 2010

Never. And my sister has seriously f*cked me over too. Heck, I'd really rather not kill anyone.

Best Answer

Them MF's, taking young boys and making them commit such vile deeds, We live in a very sick, twisted World, when stuff like this happens.

But I know what would happen if you (I) didnt kill my own brother/sister and killed myself instead, they would get the next person to kill my brother/sister. I dont know what I'd do in that situation...dunno if the will to survive is strong in each of us that we would do it.

Best Answer

No, I don't think I could kill anyone unless it was to PROTECT someone's life from another.

Best Answer

NEVER! I would kill myself first.

Best Answer

hell no

Best Answer

sad

Best Answer

As much as I despised what the guy did you could see in his eyes how haunted and guilty he is all these years later and I felt sorry for him, too.

Best Answer

i wont do that to join some silly group but if he/she gettin in my nerves...Bam Bam....!

kiddin... i couldnt..i rather kill myself!

Best Answer

No

But then again I would not go out of my way to save her either

Best Answer

What kind of a sick twisted man would kill his brother? If I was him I would just kill whoever captured me,rather than my brother or sister. I would rather kill an enemy than someone I love. And be killed later, probably by the enemy. Brothers and sisters can be annoying sometimes, but hey...that doesn't mean you have to kill them. I see this as another way of showing they love you.

Best Answer

well...both if they are **** up with me..

actually my little sister keep ******* off i wan't 2 kill her!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer