While your at home with the kids!
AylaB AylaB 26-30, F 11 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yea, I think after a while it would get pretty old.

Best Answer

married 32 years and she still loves me - lol

Best Answer

Depends. If they still hung with me at times and showed me their love, I'd stay but if they spent ALL of their time there and wouldn't let me go out with them, I would tell them to take a hike.

Best Answer

Either way you will still be home with the kids. I personally? would really throw myself into the job of child rearing, get involved, motivated and realise I'm on my own in life, just as He is on his own in his...so this couple thing they told us about is a MYTH and that is the problem. The last thing I would do is nag at him. I'd let him do what He wants and if it is totally different to what I want, I'd leave him, naturally no big deal.

Best Answer

do you know where he's at? Does he feel more comfy with his buds? There needs to be balance...do you ever get to go out? Do you want to? Weigh the pros and cons and make use of your time. Don't complain....just live. Do movie nights with kids and friends...keep active...he'll notice you.

Best Answer

What he'll notice me if I'm not there?

Best Answer

At this point in time, I'd have to say no, because I know the one I want to marry won't do this. But if I was in your situation with another man (not the one I was talking about in the first sentence) then yes I would leave him. He made them too!

Best Answer