A girl maybe

Best Answer

Have you ever been in a MALL or a Park and seen a sign "FREE HUGS" ? He/She is generally dressed with a clown face.<br />
It's up to you to approach to receive your hug. It's a genuine heart felt hug that lasts about 3-5 minutes.

Best Answer

If its a really hot girl, yes

Best Answer

Every ones a stranger until you get to know them...and i have been hugged by a stranger a little old lady wanted to get across a busy road she was scared i saw her across and she hugged me ...but have i hugged one...then no.

Best Answer

Thanks sweetie for best answer...:)

Best Answer

I like this word-'sweetie", specially when it comes from teenage girl, so thank you.♂

Best Answer

Lol i've had this happen too many times. Just smile and keep going is my motto.

Best Answer

please share your experience, if that doesn't bother you

Best Answer

Um okay i can share one. It was hot outside;I was dressed up and i wanted to go walk to the store. The walk there was very entertaining. Alot of people blowing kisses and honking. When i got there no one was there..but by the time i found what i wanted it seemed like every one came to the store. I was beginning to leave when some random guy told me, "You are so pretty can I just get a hug?" I said thank you,gave him a hug, and kept going lol. I've been at get together and people i didn't know wanted to hug me..the wanted to feel my breast i soon found out lol

Best Answer

oh no, by experience I say, he only wanted to hug you, nothing else☺

Best Answer

Yup. Probably more but i keep going.. Or make up something.

Best Answer

It depends on the stranger. ...

Best Answer

well we can visualize him.

Best Answer

you remember seeing some introvert guy?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer