...for the sole purpose if taking advantage of you or taking what you have without a care? It is happening to us all every day.
thanks4playing thanks4playing 46-50, M 4 Answers Feb 22 in Health

People in this world have taken from me, have taken advantage of me, have otherwise kicked me and left me bleeding and for dead. BUT, all things wronged will some day be set right, and all people will be judged for their actions or inactions towards others. We're all connected as brothers and sisters in life and in death, and be prepared in heaven, you might just meet up with very unexpected people who are linked to you for all eternity.

Best Answer

Prove it *** hole.

Best Answer

:( I do not want to, but if we don't trust people, what are we(?), even after what it costs.

Best Answer

I know exactly what you mean. Its difficult when you don't enjoy conflict or confrontation, but you have to make a stand against this type of person, otherwise they manipulate you and suck you dry, all for their own ends.

Best Answer