I think if its done correctly, with plenty of lubrication and consent - it seems like it would be really enjoyable and intimate. What thinkest thou? :)
applethunder applethunder 18-21, F 38 Answers Apr 30, 2012

Dear God, NO. Why would I want to give birth to a fist repeatedly?

Best Answer

lololol

Best Answer

Well you don't have to fist-f-u-c-k lol you can do it slow and intimately as well, and add cl!t stim and everything, hooray! could be a good time i dunno :)

Best Answer

Whatever floats your boat!

Best Answer

Totally :) thanks for answering dearie!

Best Answer

I have been fisted. At first, it seemed like a bad idea but after the slow addition of more fingers, I was hooked. It eventually happened with patience, stretching and did I mention patience? The feeling is completely mind blowing and has led to some incredibly intense *******.

Best Answer

yes I take normally take 3 to 4 fingers in my ***** but so far none of the guys how to work my *****

Best Answer

baby ide love 2 give it all ive got to work that sweet ***** of urs all up and get u so hot u take my fat **** deep inside u and *** so hard u squeeze me so tight u make me explode deep inside u

Best Answer

....No, I would NOT enjoy somebody's fist in my hooha.

Best Answer

My husband, yes. He can do whatever he wants with me sexually as long as it doesn't hurt me. I'm all for pleasure.

Best Answer

i used to love watching my ex wife sit on the end of our bed with her legs up and her p***y open watching herself in the mirror and slowly fist herself get her so wet.one day we were in a 69 position me on top her legs wide open while i fisted her she was sucking my c**k when she reached up and felt her finger my a**e until i felt her whole hand in there we both came so since then we both hooked on *******.we still catch up and fist each other because our partners now are not into it but weboth love that full feeling

Best Answer

Be open minded I as a straight male have been fisted, you might say eww but fact is that it was hot while she did it to me sucking on my shaft the ******* was so intense when I did *** it left me speechless time after time am I loose no I do have control over my bowl would I like to do it again yes but it's finding someone who you can trust fully as my now partner won't even try it she thinks that she will hurt me or even rip me so I have been told if I do it she doesn't want to know. Yet its hard to find someone who wants to go there with you without the eww or your sick and why pay for pleasure so if I would find someone like minded then see what happens put I say don't knock something that you might just love big time

Best Answer

I love being fisted and always looking for more.

Best Answer

I've been on the receiving end of the ex-wife's hand and couldn't get enough. Well, that is until she got to just past the elbow.<br />
She, on the other hand (pun intended) wasn't nearly as adventurous as me and secretly wanted nothing more than once-a-month missionary. hence our demise.

Best Answer

wow!!!! is that possible?? ......is it.........MOM......

Best Answer

As a guy I've had a LARGE double dong up there and I would try with the right person (my wife) whom I trust, why not it'll only hurt for a little while and it might be a good hurt

Best Answer

Wow, brave one! You kids must have fun! :)

Best Answer

Read my profile, you will understand a lot about my answers, if you like you can also friend me, I'm always up for stimulating conversation

Best Answer

Is ******* like fist-bumping?<br />
just...kidding...<br />
I think its a groovy idea, you know -- in a safe area with towels and.... lube and pepperoni pizza. nice and hot. the pizza is for us to eat during/after.

Best Answer

oh my hell. you used "groovy", "safe", "lube", and "pepperoni pizza" in your post? xD that's the best! you know whats up lol lets hang out at your house!

Best Answer

Yes, I am fukking rad! Come on over and we'll experiment!

Best Answer

it looks like a lot of fun, but i'm sure my poor bum couldn't take it.

Best Answer

my god.......

Best Answer

come on lol I understand it looks intimidating, but I think its interesting :)

Best Answer

intimidating? certainly not a turn on.... my hand isn't the part that feels good in a women :)

Best Answer

lol maybe there are other intimate acts that don't involve that certain part, and are also pleasurable? personally I think it would feel pretty cool to feel my whole hand inside someone. but hey, whatever floats yer boat my dear!

Best Answer

wait... wtf. your the chick, if anyone will be having a fist in them it would be you ?... not me thats for damned sure :)

Best Answer

um, not if I fist a guy? or another woman? or another person with a vagina? there's so many options lol

Best Answer

is this GenX?... oO if find it hard to accept an 18 yr old girl wanting to fist or be fisted.. :) but i do live a sheltered life.. :)

Best Answer

What's GenX? lol I'm actually 21. So I'm ahead of my times I guess, idk. :)

Best Answer

Oh my god yes, it is the most awsome feeling u can get. I recommend every woman try it at least once. My boyfriend has big hands and we are still trying to get his whole hand in. ******* is a wonderful feeling. I had no problem with pain the further he goes the more intense the feeling

Best Answer

well a guy and I think of what it would be like to be fisted by a woman.<br />
I have tryed to fist a couple of women before one loved it and one could not take it.

Best Answer

i would love it!!!!

Best Answer

I'd say yes. I trust my wife with everything we do sexually. The feeling of having my *** fully stretched and full and the feeling of being totally used by her would be great.

Best Answer

ok, the thought alone gets me wet. I have no fear with my partner and know they will enjoy my reaction as much as I am enjoying their touch. Incredible ******* as the fist slides in and several more with different movements. pumping along with oral play is amazing, for the more eager ladies try ******* while licking and add anal play. she will never be the same as the ******** are earth shattering. Get her ready with lots of fore play, oral, toys, manual...use your imagination. remember the more aroused she is the more she can take and willl want to take. once she has *** from slide in, pumping, twisting, adding tongue, fingers, anal play and any other insertions she will *** again as you pull out. OMG I am soaking already. <br />
Ok so yes I would allow even encourage *******. It is a wonderful feeling and if done correct no one sill be wounded or let down.

Best Answer

OK, I'll try it. How do you want me?

Best Answer