I have let my husband do this, but I viewed it as an entirely appropriate response to my behaviour. It is all too easy to look at anything that involves physical pain as a form of 'punishment' and say it always must be wrong, but that is in my view simply being blinded by prejudice. There are times when I think it really can help, and in my case it really did ensure that what I did would not happen again. I am not into BDSM or anything like that, but I am proud of my husband, and proud to live within a very happy and loving 'traditional marriage'.

Best Answer

Are you kidding me? In the first place, my husband is a real man, so he wouldn't ever do anything like that. And if any ******* wants to try it, I am a very good shot -- and if I am not packing then it happens, I will be when I hunt the son of a ***** down.

Best Answer

right on Sam

Best Answer

Just shut the hell up. Sounds like You need the spanking more then anyone else here lol

Best Answer

Only if you both were into it

Best Answer

Well yes, then he can kiss it and make it feel better

Best Answer

Hell no. How about a punch in his face?

Best Answer

How about a spanking + a punch in YOUR face. Would do you some good. Dumb *****!

Best Answer

thank you sir. may i have another?

Best Answer

Are you really that ignorant "hotandcuddly" or did you just forget your med's today?

Best Answer

LISTEN SWEETY, I HAVE BEEN ABUSED, AN SPANKING IS IN NO WAY ABUSE!! TRY BEING THROWN OUT OF A MOVING CAR, OR BEING CUT WITH A KNIFE, OR CHOKED TO UNCONSCIOUSNESS. THEN WE WILL TALK ABOUT ABUSE! SPANKING IS NOTHING MORE THAN A TURN ON FOR SOME, AND DO NOT BE NARROWMINDED ENOUGH TO THINK YOU GOT THE MARKET CORNERED ON WHAT IS OR IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

Best Answer

Spanking IS abuse though, no matter how you slice it or what you compare it to

Best Answer

Yes I would

Best Answer