bongbhong bongbhong 31-35 11 Answers Apr 22, 2012

Are you kidding me? In the first place, my husband is a real man, so he wouldn't ever do anything like that. And if any ******* wants to try it, I am a very good shot -- and if I am not packing then it happens, I will be when I hunt the son of a ***** down.

Best Answer

right on Sam

Best Answer

I have let my husband do this, but I viewed it as an entirely appropriate response to my behaviour. It is all too easy to look at anything that involves physical pain as a form of 'punishment' and say it always must be wrong, but that is in my view simply being blinded by prejudice. There are times when I think it really can help, and in my case it really did ensure that what I did would not happen again. I am not into BDSM or anything like that, but I am proud of my husband, and proud to live within a very happy and loving 'traditional marriage'.

Best Answer

I THINK ALL WIFES SHOULD BE SPANKED OVER THEIR HUBBIES KNEE BARE AND HARD UNTIL THEY ARE SOBBING, THAT IS THE ONLY WAY THEY LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES ,!! ITS WORKED WELL ON MY WIFE.

Best Answer

arpo....you poor, pathetic knuckle-dragger.

Best Answer

i think a good spanked *** would do you a world of good young lady

Best Answer

and if you want it doing you only have to ask young lady ,i'd soon warm your backside up !!

Best Answer

Only if you both were into it

Best Answer

Well yes, then he can kiss it and make it feel better

Best Answer

Hell no. How about a punch in his face?

Best Answer

thank you sir. may i have another?

Best Answer

Are you really that ignorant "hotandcuddly" or did you just forget your med's today?

Best Answer

LISTEN SWEETY, I HAVE BEEN ABUSED, AN SPANKING IS IN NO WAY ABUSE!! TRY BEING THROWN OUT OF A MOVING CAR, OR BEING CUT WITH A KNIFE, OR CHOKED TO UNCONSCIOUSNESS. THEN WE WILL TALK ABOUT ABUSE! SPANKING IS NOTHING MORE THAN A TURN ON FOR SOME, AND DO NOT BE NARROWMINDED ENOUGH TO THINK YOU GOT THE MARKET CORNERED ON WHAT IS OR IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

Best Answer

Yes I would

Best Answer