SIMSMOM4 SIMSMOM4 31-35, F 8 Answers Jun 13, 2011

No, no no!

I'm so glad I do not have a teenage daughter!

My niece graduates from HS this year. We got a card with a pic from her. She's a total knock out. I'd be so totally worried about her all the time. I couldn't be a good father I fear as I'd be so protective of her.

I'm glad my only child is a boy!

Best Answer

no problem

Best Answer

I have no problem with it. I wore thongs at that age (but they were much harder to get back then), and that is all I wear now. I think they are more comfortable to wear, and they are probably more common for that age range than you think.

Best Answer

thong or sexy undies well i assume like lace panties thongs g string of that nature i would say sure why not but if you are talking like panties from fredericks like crotchelss no

Best Answer

No, because if she is wearing it is is probably FOR somebody and not for herself. At that age they are all about pleasing everyone around them. If she is doing it she is doing it to show off for a boy. I am not sure what would upset me off more; her wearing the thong underwear to impress the guy or her thinking anyone is worth impressing in that way.

Best Answer

of course! i dressed like a ****, why would i deny my daughter?

Best Answer