My guy said he'd let me, and that he'd even enjoy it.. =) I think that's so sexy lol I cant wait

Best Answer

My husband was a bit reluctant at first but now he loves me strapping on my **** to **** him especially when we are with friends, our mate Mark ***** me, I strap **** my hubby and he ***** my mate Karen, cant beat a good foursome xxxx

Best Answer

wow! that got me hard.

Best Answer

hell ya now that sound like a blast

Best Answer

Yes. I wish she would use it more. I like the feel and the loss of control .

Best Answer

I think it would be great haveing her butt **** me with a strap on on even better if I could be sucking a man off while she does it.

Best Answer

She has numerous times. She has also used it on male friends of ours, most have enjoyed it greatly.

Best Answer

she already has :-) as long as the fake one is not bigger than my own and as long as she lets me put mine in her back door as well then im kool with it.if you want him to do it start with a small toy or finger. let him know how great of an ****** he will have from prostate stimulation. once you can break past that first time and he has that first anal ****** he will want more. trust me. its the male g-spot. just go online and learn how to do it just right. if you rock his world the first time he will let you do it again and eventually you can get him to take bigger and better things :-)

Best Answer

i would let her, infact i do let her lol, the 1st time we tryed it was so sexy, we werent even together at the time, she invited me to her house when i was 15 made me ***** and then dressed me entirly as a woman, then tied me on her bed face down and went to town on my *** :)

Best Answer

She has! It was amazing! I just want it more often. She's still coming around to it.

Best Answer

Sure , butt she's gonna get the same in return .

Best Answer

I have found if a guy trust you enough he'd be down.

Best Answer

Oh my god yes I would. I want my prude wife to use a ******* on me. I am very sexually open minded and sexual husband that has a wife that does not have an ounce of kink in her. <br />
Sadly, I am sexually repressed. <br />
Maybe you and I should get together and have some fun ;-)

Best Answer

Hmm, I just don't see letting<br />
her go where no one has gone before. However, I'm up for most anything else at all.

Best Answer

i would in a heart beat, i use my 2 vibrators on myself when i can

Best Answer

Absolutely. I'd let her put just about anything she wants up my bottom.

Best Answer

I would go out and buy her the *******, plenty of lube and spread for her anytime she wanted.

Best Answer

Yes I have. like it slow and deep, like to feel every inch going in and out

Best Answer

yes OMG yes the bigger the better

Best Answer

yes i will love her to

Best Answer

Hell yes, but how do I get her to do it? She is not as open minded as me. I love it when she plays with my *** and would love her to **** my hole with a vibe or *****.

Best Answer

Simple answer= Yes<br />
Actual, true answer=it ain't ever gonna happen. She'd freak if it was ever brought up.

Best Answer