yiyib yiyib 18-21, F 16 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Community

Low pay job I love !

Used to it now

Been stay home dad for 2.5 years!

Cannot find better job.

Pay very low

Perks seeing kids grow up priceless!

That life

Best Answer

A job should not define you, but you also have to do something that won't make you too miserable. So if that happens to be a lower paying job, then you take that job and own it. People might talk big, about how they make six figures, how they love their spacious house, but usually that person isn't truly happy when they go to their job. On most occasions, they either secretly hate it; are angry a lot of the time and want to tell everyone off that works there, or they're so bored and unhappy that they daydream and look for meaningless ways to fill their emptiness. And when they hear you talking about how much you love teaching, or bar tending, or being a writer, or a painter...etc. they say secretly or sometimes, even out loud; "I wish I would have done something else with my life." So do what you love and love what you do.

Best Answer

Been there done that. I chose the lower paying job that I liked. I have found that if you like your job, it is easier to go there. )

Best Answer

a high paying job that way i can buy things i love

Best Answer

To me, a job does not reflect myself or my life. I would choose the one that had the smallest interruption or negative impact on my actual life, however that may be.

Best Answer

one i love! i'm already used to being poor lol, at least i'd have happier days

Best Answer

both, want to have my cake and eat it too :) lol

Best Answer

OK. When do I start?

Best Answer

sure... as long as you can make ends meet

Best Answer

low paying job. already on that path now. :)

Best Answer

as long as I LOVE IT --I will take the low pay

Best Answer