jeanemae jeanemae 26-30 39 Answers Nov 17, 2011

Yes, please. What's in for me today ?

Best Answer

you got the a page of pentacles for today..which speaks of future good news rather than today and instant gratification. so it sounds like you are on the right path even if all rewards may not be instantly available.

Best Answer

Ok, will keep that in mind.

Best Answer

Yes..

Best Answer

if you send me a message...it'll show up in my mail..and I'll be sure to get back to you later on today...Also make sure you mention it if it's a specific question

Best Answer

Oh YES!<br />
please do me *winks* ...and thoroughly DO ME NOW!

Best Answer

It looks like money is on your mind...and that's pretty common. You seem to think that some sort of pay off is on it's was. That may be true but you will have to earn it in some way..perhaps not the way you think because it's not due to labor as much as something you've done. In the end this will cause some dramatic shift..on an emotional level..not so much on the physical level..so be careful. ------that's what the cards say, anyway

Best Answer

If your still up to it I am game..

Best Answer

Sounds fun im game

Best Answer

Yes Please

Best Answer

Are you still doing these? Then yes please.

Best Answer

It's a good time to reflect on the actions that have lead you to your current place. Are there things you wish to set right and others that in retrospect you may want to replicate? Thinking through the actual origin of current circumstances may give you enough insight to make your life more like you would envision it to be.

Best Answer

Thank you for your insight!:)

Best Answer

me too please! :,(

Best Answer

It's time to get out there and try. You may make some mistakes but that's part of the learning process. As they say..."life is in the living" or action is important.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

one needs to listen to one's conscience and follow one's deeper instincts. that's the true key to success in life. King of cups suggest that this advice may need to be apply to a man in your life.

Best Answer

yayyy!! i wud love a tarot reading <3 :o)

Best Answer

You may not be in the happiest place right now but in time if you look around you will see all is not lost and you are in fact left with some precious things you'll need to move forward.

Best Answer

I'd sure love to have a reading on me right now. :)

Best Answer

You are faced with a choice and you may be unsure exactly what is best, so take your time and weigh the situation. You never know, the right choice may lead you to adventure or distant horizons.

Best Answer

Wow, thanks! May I ask a few more questions?

Best Answer

just message me and I'll get back to you

Best Answer

I would have messages you back but I'm not in your circle.
Here's what I got in response though.
May not be what you want to hear, but the card basically says it's really time for you to go out and cut your own path. Either you or a person you are meant to be with is about to embark on a new part of their lives like starting a new job or ending school and this change will lead you both to prosperity. Now as far as the reconciling specifically, sometimes we have to take time out to consider our motives. You must question if this is something that should be allowed to work itself more naturally or if you really need to step in and put in additional energies. Perhaps they need to come to a conclusion on their own.

Best Answer

sounds about right, but yet pretty scary how true it fits perfectly in almost every single way! ahh thank you very much for your insight :)

Best Answer

what has happend to me does any one know? serious question

Best Answer

At least one person knows

Best Answer

When i drew a card for you you got the 9 of pentacles. Which mean you are cominng into a time when people will look to you in a good way. sort of looking up to you in admiration.

Best Answer

I'd like reading please

Best Answer

your card implies that you're the type of guy(?) that likes to get out there, and get in it because both nature and other cultures appeal to you. you still have much exploring left to do. sounds rather nice with lots of new challenges. It actually says that this sort of thing may lead you to a potentially lucrative investment in the future. (I hope it's accurate, because it sounds like a cool adventure to me.)

Best Answer

I do too! Stepping up to the plate...

Best Answer

It's time for change. Whatever you decide may permanently and irrevocably change things, so you need to carefully consider your options before deciding. And when you decide, truly commit to your choice giving it the best chance to succeed.

Best Answer

I had a reading done back in 1997 where the psychic stated when I turn 51, my life will start on a completely new path. I have been going to psychics once a year since January 2007. All of these readings, each time with a different psychic, pointed to the Fall of 2011 as a time of change in my life. All stated that it will be a good change. I am just waiting for that new direction emerge. I have a possibility with a book author who wants me to work on his new line of books, but it is hard to say it this is a new direction, or just a short commission. This work is new. Hard to tell and commit when you cannot see how it will develop. I am trying to go by feel, but at the same time, my old job keeps dragging me back with its long hours and low pay. Still... your reading is very encouraging! Thank you!

Best Answer

I want one too! <br />
: (

Best Answer

You have something you need to do. You are capable and strong enough so go ahead and really reach with dedicated effort for what you really want. There's often little worse than wishing you had tried. you have to drive if you want to get there though. :)

Best Answer

You're right! Thanks.

Best Answer

is there something you can tell me? please and thankyou!

Best Answer

Radical changes are afoot. It's time to reflect on your choices and get a clear idea of how much of your past you want to replicate and how you really want your future to be. We often have far more power than we realize to dictate the outcomes in our lives.

Best Answer

would really enjoy a reading too!!

Best Answer

Your strength of character is about to be shown by being tested. Don't mind the fact if all eyes look to you, because what they will see is that you are the strong one in this situation. Your success is in your hands.

Best Answer

sounds about right to me

Best Answer

I had one done before, cost me 60 bucks and was wayyyy off ba<x>se. I will pass but thanks lol.

Best Answer

sure!

Best Answer

This is a time for patience, not impetuous behavior. Working on stability in your own situation can bring a bright future

Best Answer

now is not the time for impetuous behavior. Working on bringing stability to your current situation can bring a bright future.

Best Answer

it didn't show up at first so I repeated it...sorry

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

me please........................ : )

Best Answer

you are going to be fortunate to be surrounded by the sort of loving care close family(friends) creates, it's like a celebration of good fortune...seems appropriate for this time of year :)

Best Answer