No. My ex is a controller and has had high blood pressure since he was 26. We have 3 kids and that job is going to kill him some day. I want my own plant nursery :)

Best Answer

Yikes, that is scary. Start your nursery.

Best Answer

Only if I didn't have a bunch of idiots telling me I was right all the time, secretly hoping I'd get killed by a shark during my Hawaiian vacation.<br />
It would be great being the CEO of a company that didn't screw people around as an offshoot of the `Mission Statement' - I hate those things. LOL!!

Best Answer

I'm sure a CEO has a lot of responsibilities, so it is a hard job. CEO's do get paid a lot though.

Best Answer

Yes they do. Also many aren't home lots to spend time with their families. There's a downfall as well.

Best Answer

Yes, it is hard to be traveling about having lunches, dinners, drinks, hookers, etc. Choice: Family. Executive privileges.

Best Answer

It still takes work to get to that point. You don't just magically get up there.

Best Answer

EP! I would fire the hating staff

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Its a tougher pair of shoes to fill then most people understand. I wouldn't want the job. Now CIO (Chief Infrastructure Officer).... yeah, that's the job I would want.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

CEO's never take vacations and live 18 hour days at work. Not my idea of living

Best Answer

They have a hard jobs / responsabilities. Not everyone can do it.

Best Answer

They do take vacations.

Best Answer

Nope I like being a sales rep no need for that title.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I would love to be on that side of the desk, yes. All those well appointed underlings to make you look good,

Best Answer

If for the banking system then yes....keep your friends close but your enemies closer!!!

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

I am of my tiny little firm- the air's no different in my office

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Not too many people mind their own farts. JK

Best Answer

no but i think i look like a William or maybe even a Charles.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

thank you for this belly laff I just had!!!!

Best Answer