rizkachristanti rizkachristanti 16-17, F 14 Answers Jul 9, 2012

I like cold weather. You can always layer up your clothing, but you can only take so much clothing off.

Best Answer

My philosophy exactly!

Best Answer

Ditto with my thinking!

Best Answer

I dislike cold weather. You have to wear many layers of clothes, I am usually cold this time of year no matter how many layers I happen to be wearing. Heating the house is quite expensive, the length of winter after xmas and New Years are over makes for a time when there is not much to look forward to except the next 3 or so months of bitter consistant cold weather with no relief in sight. The cold prevents you from going outside for more than a few token minutes because its just so uncomfortable. The winds are so powerful on many windy days that no matter how many layers of clothes you are wearing its impossible to get warm. I hate clearing off my car of snow and getting snow up the cuff of my winter jacket as I push the snow off my car. I hate snow depths so deep that your shoes and or boots get some snow lodged in them as you are walking around outside. I also dislike the cold evenings where no matter how many blankets on your bed you are still cold and your head and hands are cold because they are out from under the blankets covering your body. Having a cold nose is a bummer. I haven't even talked about the chance of catching a cold or the flu this time of year.

Best Answer

cold weather.. because i was born in winter. i can stand the cold weather. but in hot weather i dont move just like a bear in the winter.

Best Answer

i honestly like hot weather better, maybe because i dont like wearing heaps and heaps of layers of clothes.. but i hate being at school with both of those extremes of weather, at home it's fine. i just love the sun on my skin lol

Best Answer

I prefer hot

Best Answer

Cold weather. You can always bundle up more but in the heat there's a limit as to how much you can take off before you get arrested for indecent exposure.

Best Answer

Cold for sure. You can pile on warm clothing no matter where you are but when it's hot it's illegal to get naked anywhere but home.

Best Answer

I can't stand being hot. Being cold doesn't bother me much.

Best Answer

Hot weather. I would rather sweat than get cold, lol.

Best Answer

Not much choice. Its -30 Celcius in the winter here and plus 30 Celcius in the summer. comfortable days you are looking at 1 month max out of 12

Best Answer

Cold weather. There's no sweating involved.

Best Answer