Would you like it if you found out that you were related to an infamous person? I am pretty sure I am related to the outlaw Jesse James - no joke. I am researching it, and would like to be related to him.
justme1999 justme1999 36-40, F 6 Answers Jun 16 in Community

i've only seen the brad pitt version of jesse james...and i find it great..! congrats..!

Best Answer

Oh, Brad Pit, Hubba, Hubba!

Best Answer

I dont like associating myself to infamous people. They tarnish my good reputation.

Best Answer

Haaaa

Best Answer

Lolz.

Best Answer

That's fine and dandy but what if you are related to like bin laden? My favorite is how so many people take pride in being a descendent of Genghis Kahn, the dude was a mass murdering psychopath.

Best Answer

Oh, shut the hell up. I am not talking about those psycho's.

Best Answer

Most infamous people are nut jobs. But I guess you want to be related to a sexy nut job.

Best Answer

Why are you even on this thread? You want to cause discontentment, trying to be a troll? Well, you loose. Now, go and have a cookie and a glass of milk.

Best Answer

I was giving my honest opinion. Sorry if I annoyed you it was not my intention.

Best Answer

And this is your honest opinion? This is just merely a pathetic attempt at an insult towards me:

Best Answer

I thought we were joking around, and I didn't intend for that comment to be taken as an insult. Believe what you want, but I wasn't trying to troll the question or be insulting or whatever.

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

Not really.

Best Answer

Depends on the person and the reason for their infamy.

Best Answer