earthboundangel earthboundangel 36-40, F 11 Answers Oct 7, 2011

i would let then holy spirit know that i apppreciate him an that he's very important to me and that i need him everyday through this lifes journey and that im excited to be apart of the kingdom of god and i would thank him for keep me out of alot of traps the enemy had sat up for me and i would learn as much as i could from him.

Best Answer

We are surrounded by Spirit as One. Thoughts are things, energy vibrations which are perceivable by Spirit. You don't even have to intend to communicate in order to communicate with this greater You, or Greater Being connected to you and all things, energy. There is only one thing you can do while connecting partially with the Higher Self (commonly known as separate Spirits or energies for perceptual reasons) communicate which facilitates learning. The Spirit side is our Core side which is the only "thing" real.

Best Answer

If I could talk to my Guardian Angel I would ask him what it is like to be in the actual presence of Almighty God.

Best Answer

God's everywhere.

Best Answer

I would use them to relive gullible people of their money.

Best Answer

jesus loves you and if you trust him and would believe in your heart he will bless you to have your own money not someone elses money thats not right to take from people. do the right way.

Best Answer

Advice and consultation.

Best Answer

I already do, I face my fears and overcome obstacles by listening to them

Best Answer

Wow!! How cool!

Best Answer

I never seem to get into contact with them :( I have tried. I guess because I am a bit frightend -___-

Best Answer

well they respect that and would never push themselves on you...the trust is built over years...just like a real friendship

Best Answer

open up your heart to god and he will speakto you get into a quiet place very quiet and listen to what god is saying. god speak to every living soul in there spirit. sometimes we be so overwhelmed with the cares of this world that we cant here the voice of god but listen pray from the heart to god and you'll see

Best Answer

Ask them to talk a little louder.

Best Answer

its not that they need to talk a little louder your not listening. especially if it something you dont want to here or stop doing in your life. if you pray and get very quiet by yourself you will here him speak to you very loud and clear.

Best Answer