amel170 amel170 16-17, F 10 Answers Sep 1, 2011

I'd like to be famous. Only for a while though, and hopfully it'll die down soon. Just so I can say, "Been there, done that." I'm not sure what I'd be famous for, but I would like to be a hero. Possibly a really doctor, something with saving lives.

Best Answer

**really good doctor sorry

Best Answer

Famous singer because i am a very skilled singer:) and want to have enough money to support my shopping habit and my kids and hubby:)

Best Answer

fame ain't for me

I have enough headaches, so I can't handle any peeing toms who are just a pain in the ***

Best Answer

I am already famous and it has a lot of advantages.

Best Answer

i dont think i'd like to be famous, particularly. maybe some day in the future. i would in someways for attention, extra money, stylists, well known, people might look up to me? i wouldn't in other ways for lack of privacy, too much pressure etc. also i would like to be famous for doing something good, unlike some peolpe like the kardashians, who are probably just famous a) because of their family and b) cos they're sl*ts. i'd like to be famous for something meaningful, like inventing something great, or even being a great comedian or a singer/someone in a band. or even an excellent actor.

Best Answer

No, I would not like to be famous.

Best Answer