FallenAngelWOOT FallenAngelWOOT 31-35, F 18 Answers Dec 5, 2011

No--it was the innocence and belief in the future that made those years special.

Best Answer

I kinda would. Especially if I could keep the attitude I have now...it would be a whole different experience! I am much more confident now!

Best Answer

high school is like living on a secluded town everybody knows who you are and is ready to judge you people go about their life gossiping about peoples misfortunes and whatnot i wouldn't go back ever but i haven't yet graduated so..

Best Answer

You may change your answer in a couple of decades.

Best Answer

i hope so

Best Answer

I graduated in 2004 and I feel the same way. Trust me, high school sucks. Adulthood has a lot of stress and responsibility to it but unless you completely waste your life away everything that comes after the teen years is way better. I would never go back.

Best Answer

no, i would not return to those days if i was paid to. kinda thankful i have a limited amount of time left now.

Best Answer

Oh Yeah !!

Best Answer

I hated school ,worst years of my life.

Best Answer

Yes, because knowing what I know now, I would have studied harder, gone to collage, been more responsible with my money, seen more, done more, and worked harder to make the world a better place for all.

Best Answer

Yes I would. Try to do certain things better, or at least differently. I'd certainly be less self conscious socially awkward, and probably less self-destructive as a result.

Best Answer

yes, i think most people would..... i would make small changes nothing too big

Best Answer

No way.

Best Answer

4 what?

Best Answer

Oh hell yeah!

Best Answer

not at all

Best Answer

No way. High School was the worst times of my life. One of the worst.

Best Answer