I live at the beach.. on the water in Florida.. We go nude sailing and boating often... It's fantastic...

Best Answer

Absolutely<br />
http://minus.com/l5y18D2MqPgkI

Best Answer

My wife wants to in the new York metro area or local lakes, long island, new jersey shore anyone?!

Best Answer

Every chance I get. Too bad the lakes around here have been so dry lately. Rain dance anyone? Nude, of course. :-)<br />
3 inches today! It must have worked!

Best Answer

I would LOVE to! (And I would wear plenty of sun screen!)

Best Answer

where?

Best Answer

Just about anywhere. Most major waterways present opportunities for nude sailing. It is difficult, of course, if you have no boat. A canoe or kayak could work in those instances. In Texas, Lake Travis is particularly popular. I have known people standing naked on the shore hitchhiking rides on passing boats. Not recommending that for anyone or anywhere, but options are all around us, you just have to start looking.

Best Answer

Remember the Windjammer Cruises? If you wore clothes on those cruises you were in a seriously prude group.

Best Answer