Would you like to have a twin? Just for a day? Why not? Why would you? What about triplets? I guess my only 'againsts' would be that you might not get much individuality as kids, especially if your parents dress you in the same clothes and you have the same circles of friends. All the twins I've known have been known as 'the twins' not by their individual names, I know that's terrible but it's true!!
LostAndFound2411 LostAndFound2411 13-15, F 19 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Parenting & Family

No, I wouldn't like it. Maybe just for a day. But anymore than that and I'd miss the attention from my parents. With the focus having to be shared, I think it would be a struggle.

Best Answer

I happen to have a set of girl/boy twins aged 2 1/2... you are welcome to help look after them for day :) They are hard work lol

Best Answer

yeah, but only for a day, and only if I could forget about the experience when it was over. wouldn't want to miss it.

Best Answer

I'd love to have a twin Dx

Best Answer

I am Gemini hear me roar! I already have one... =D

Best Answer

The world could not stand two of me...or so I am told

Best Answer

i would like to have a sister who looks good thatway i dont have to leave home to get a gf i just go with my sister

Best Answer

Yeah.

Best Answer

God no, it is bad enough that my younger brother and I share the misery of a christmas birthday

Best Answer

That'd be pretty cool, provided they dig the same stuff I do.

Best Answer

I would love to but only if they understood me - if they were different to me then no lol

Best Answer

I'm already one

Best Answer

I'm a twin already....but being a triplet may be fun!

Best Answer