mojorising mojorising 51-55, F 19 Answers Aug 2, 2010

I do and I love it.

Best Answer

To anyone out there...my name is mike and i would love to live in the woods..maybe a small...very small group could try it...anyone up for it

Best Answer

Yes 100%.. i have been living alone in the woods for the past 5 almost 6 years.I came out of the woods about 8 months ago and am finding a big prob adjusting to life.I'm seriously thinking about going back in before the winter hits..If anyone's intrested in talking please email me at bok4u2bu@live.ca

Best Answer

Yes. In fact, I camp alone and not just overnight. I stay in the woods, in my tent, for 4-6 days. Longer if I have nothing going on in the "fake world" that pulls me away from my "real world." My daughter and I are planning a 2 week camping trip this month. I am trying to find the money for a teardrop camper so I can winter camp. I do live in the foothills of the mountains though with my boyfriend so I do live in the woods.<br />
Weasel422

Best Answer

Yes, but only for few days. Good to be close to nature. It will be peaceful.

Best Answer

Yes and no..I would have some land to grow and also raise food..the rest, woods are perfect for.

Best Answer

After watching as many horror movies as I have, I really should say no.<br />
But I could never resist it. I'd love to be free from the outside world and all it's stresses.<br />
Even though I've lived all my life in the city, whenever I've visited my aunt in Ireland, I've just felt so at home there. Nature as far as the eye can see.<br />
It's the one place I feel truly happy and like I belong.

Best Answer

Yes! Way out in the nowhere, and I would build tunnels underground that connect into a whole subterranean network. I would come up into the forest at night to run around and get my dinner.

Best Answer

Yea, it would be a nice change from this busy and demanding city life.

Best Answer

It's those darn insects that get me. Then again I am highly allergic. Then again I enjoy it from time to time. Indesisive.

Best Answer

Yes...one with nature

Best Answer

Oh heavens no, Honey! I don't do 'woods' well at all! For starters, 'woods' and other outdoors-with-dirt stuff makes me anxious then I can't apply my eyeliner properly; I'll slip with the wand and lay a streak of jet black liquid eyeliner across my nose or cheek or it just generally goes all over the place.

Best Answer