COLSOH COLSOH 36-40, M 20 Answers May 29, 2012

I would love to live in the country NEAR a major metropolitan area, anywhere from an hour to a half hour drive from it. Best of both worlds. That would be ideal for me. :)

Best Answer

I love the isolation and natural beauty that the country offers but i also enjoy The Night life and convenience the city offers too so i guess ideally i would love to live in the country but be atleast 20-30min away from the city...LOL best of both worlds!

Best Answer

I'm a country girl! :)

Best Answer

Country with some horses and woods..I live in a small city now and even tbough its not bad I just prefer the country life.

Best Answer

The country. Where the sun is brighter and there are more stars than lights. Where during the day you can hear birds and bee's and soft wind against the tree branches and during the night you can hear cheeps from the crickets and the rustles of a raccoon. Where it can be a quiet oasis or you can crank up the music and dance by the fire. Where you feel more comfortable out in the car barn than at a school dance. The country takes you by the heart and bids you the love of life. And I feel that love down to the toes of my boots.

Best Answer

Country...I have 5 acres overlooking 135 acres of woods....Lots of privacy and it is quiet here so I can hear birds and coyotes and even see deer and foxes in my yard. I would never live in a city again.

Best Answer

The burbs...

Best Answer

I live in a small city in the country.Any direction within ten miles is out of town . Wyoming is nice....Always ready to get out of here,though

Best Answer

I live at the edge of the city, but would much prefer to live out at my country farm. My wife won't move. She has been a city girl all of her life.

Best Answer

country somewhere very secluded...

Best Answer

I live in a city now, and am desperate to move to the country

Best Answer

In the woods, in a cabin, near a stream, with the coyotes and wolves and bears. I would prefer to be stalked by one of them than some whacko guy in the city. Even prey should have choices.

Best Answer