bassone bassone 51-55, M 12 Answers Nov 28, 2012

no sorry but that midget stuff is just 2 twisted

Best Answer

LOL!!!

Best Answer

a dude that big wouldnt have to solicit. But I guess you gotta dream big lol

Best Answer

id give it a try. can you suck it yourself?

Best Answer

Three things. 1. You don't have a 9 1/4 inch long penis. Your penis is just as tiny as all your other f*ggot pervert friends. 2. Nobody wants to ride you because this isn't a sex site and so you should get the **** out of here and quit bothering those who have a little something we call self respect. 3. I would sooner take a scythe and chop your tiny, pathetic penis off of your body and drown you in a bucket of the blood that comes from the wound before I EVER have sex with you. You're a pitiful, lying, dishonest piece of worthless sh*t and I would love nothing more than to cut your eyes out and slice your tongue from your head so I may watch you bleed and enjoy every moment of your horrendously painful torture before I disembowel you and strangle you with your intestines to kill you, because you're a disgusting c*cksucker and a waste of life.

Best Answer

Daaaaaaamn girl! You went HARD on this mother f*cker, you just about tore his guts right out with that string of insults! Keep it up, Zoe! Tell this scrawny ugly b*tch boy whose boss!

Best Answer

Dude, you're tiny. Did it take you like five minutes to type out this question? How do you do it? Do you like hop from key to key and turn off "sticky keys"?

Best Answer

Is that in decimeters or millimeters :o

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

keep telling yourself that lol

Best Answer